'Time for liberals to face the facts...

Winning IS doing the right thing.
Doing the right thing is winning.
Perusing your own agenda is not.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
He is doing the right thing....so therefore he is winning.....and the left is crying and showing their true psychopath colors......those bullies are getting what they deserve and it's glorious.
what right thing?

Making America great.

Build that wall...
with trade wars? what happened to the infrastructure legislation?

Trade wars have been going on for a long time. Finally we decided to fight back. Before we were sitting targets.

WINNING is not important.
Doing the right thing is.

He is doing the right thing....so therefore he is winning.....and the left is crying and showing their true psychopath colors......those bullies are getting what they deserve and it's glorious.
what right thing?
Controlling the border
cutting taxes
putting people who believe in the constitution on the federal bench
keeping the unvetted people out of the country
getting rid of criminals
bringing back jobs and having the economy grow
fighting for America on the world stage in diplomacy and trade

Just a small list off the top of my head.

what right thing?

Making America great.

Build that wall...

Trade wars have been going on for a long time. Finally we decided to fight back. Before we were sitting targets.
only in right wing fantasy. we had a growing economy. trade deficits only indicate where we need to improve our economy.

158bcsj.png

Last edited:

what right thing?

Making America great.

Build that wall...
it's coming, but trade needs to fixed...you cant have it a one way street.
he lowered corporate taxes and regulation, so now we can compete and now he's going to lower barriers for our products in other countries.

what right thing?
Controlling the border
cutting taxes
putting people who believe in the constitution on the federal bench
keeping the unvetted people out of the country
getting rid of criminals
bringing back jobs and having the economy grow
fighting for America on the world stage in diplomacy and trade

Just a small list off the top of my head.
in other words, nothing but pander.

If he was doing the right thing, half the country wouldn't want him impeached.
Clearly he is NOT doing what's right.

Half of the country can :anj_stfu: while we MAGA suck it.

The man has a 40 percent job approval rating and you guys call that winning.

Global CEO optimism under Trump is over 50% an historic high, the best under Obama was 33%. US small business optimism also at a record historic high under Trump. Unemployment at record lows and falling. And Trump hasn't even finished his first 2 years.

Meanwhile the left is wailing and squealing like stuck pigs.

Global CEO optimism under Trump is over 50% an historic high, the best under Obama was 33%. US small business optimism also at a record historic high under Trump. Unemployment at record lows and falling. And Trump hasn't even finished his first 2 years.

Optimism over what? Trade wars.

If he was doing the right thing, half the country wouldn't want him impeached.
Clearly he is NOT doing what's right.

half the country does not want him impeached, the leftwing loons do. Even Pelosi said stop talking about impeachment, it's a loser.
And when do leftwingers ever want whats right?
They are a joke and nothing but gutless idiots with the mentality of a 5 year old who gets violent when he doesn't get his way.....

Over fighting for what's right. Trade Wars implies we have to take the shit they give us...No we are the USA.......they'll take what we give them.......there is nothing they can do about it.

Facts are facts there is historically high optimism in the business community under Trump. This is where you mumble some stupid shit about climate change or dirty air and water. :itsok:

Over fighting for what's right. Trade Wars implies we have to take the shit they give us...No we are the USA.......they'll take what we give them.......there is nothing they can do about it.

These filthy sum liberals, if a Dem was president they would be demanding trade protections for their union workers. But they oppose Trump on anything and everything. If Trump gave illegals amnesty they would still bitch and complain. The country has no use for these worthless liberals.

These filthy sum liberals, if a Dem was president they would be demanding trade protections for their union workers. But they oppose Trump on anything and everything. If Trump gave illegals amnesty they would still bitch and complain. The country has no use for these worthless liberals.
So true, they are politically motivated to the core..
it's weird, they are for dems and the left, policies aren't even important to them.
the separation of kids is a good example. Trump fixed it, the left still bitches..and it's not the only issue.

it's weird, they are for dems and the left, policies aren't even important to them.
the separation of kids is a good example. Trump fixed it, the left still bitches..and it's not the only issue.

And its always a lie or twisted half truth they can't criticize the president with any honesty. A leading Dem yesterday claimed that if Trump gets rid of the protections for pre-existing conditions people will lose their health insurance, lie. They won't lose their insurance, the pre-existing condition may not be covered but they won't lose their insurance. Schumer was running his mouth on this also.

what right thing?
The right thing for all Americans, obviously.

And its always a lie or twisted half truth they can't criticize the president with any honesty. A leading Dem yesterday claimed that if Trump gets rid of the protections for pre-existing conditions people will lose their health insurance, lie. They won't lose their insurance, the pre-existing condition may not be covered but they won't lose their insurance. Schumer was running his mouth on this also.

Actually they can.

Actually they can.
I'll have to see the details, but let's get a good plan. Medicare for all sucks, so let's really try for a good plan.

You guys are about to learn the hard way that people do not have to take what we give them because we are the USA. They never have done so. Trumps trade policy is based on fiction. But you conservatives don't care.

And stop crying because we oppose your false god Trump. You guys opposed Obama for 8 years. And he actually won both his elections.

Actually they can.
I'll have to see the details, but let's get a good plan. Medicare for all sucks, so let's really try for a good plan.

Medicaid is even worse, I watched my doctor crumple up the Medicaid paperwork for his previous patient and toss it in the trash. He said it cost him more money to process the claim to get reimbursed by Medicaid than Medicaid will pay him for his services. I was once in an imaging place to get an MRI, a Medicaid patient came in and was turned away, the guy complained that he had been all over town trying to get a CT scan but nobody would take Medicaid insurance.

Capitalism. Somebody negotiated those deals. Why a trade war and not, re-negotiation?

Forum List

Back