'Time for liberals to face the facts...

I'll say this and I'l leave you to your illusion.

I've never in all of my years seen so many economics illiterate 'conservatives' in one place as I have seen on this forum. It's a circus. lol.

...Trump is winning!'

Yeah. Seems so. He's a popular guy.

Of course, America is still 21 trillion dollars in debt. Its dollar worth 4 cents. And people are getting kicked out of their homes so they can be torn down and the land given to foreign corporations. GDP growth is a reflection of government spending. Or printing, to be clear.

The Don will be gone in 6 years. And he can say yay, I'm a winner. But America will still be here. And I dare say further in debt. Our dollar even less than 4 cents.

Winning is subjective, I suppose.

Anyway. Have you ever heard of H. L. Mencken? I like a lot of his quotes. He nails it quite a bit. What Mencken had mentioned was that “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

That ol boy was a visionary.

Oh America is much more indebted than that. 150 trillion dollars owed on SS, medicaid, medicare liabilities.

That's exactly why we need more winning and less losers.

The man has a 40 percent job approval rating and you guys call that winning.

...Trump is winning!'

"You can’t shake it or escape it. Whatever you watch, listen to or read, there are reminders — Donald Trump really is president."

...and he is WINNING! :)

Michael Goodwin: The left needs to face reality -- Trump is winning
So many thread like this.... who are you telling?

Who are you trying to convince?

Yourself?

If you need convincing then you aren't winning.

They are trying REALLY hard to convince themselves. There are three or four threads on the Russia Bot led "walkaway" movement.

And very soon we will see the Mueller facade crumble....Rosenstein and Mueller are as corrupt as Comey the clown...
I suspect that Trump want's to prolong this Mueller charade as long as possible, otherwise why not fire the whole sordid lot of them. The MSM is becoming more frenzied and apoplectic by the day while simultaneously charging up his base. I recall a while back when the abuses of the FISC with the monthly renewed warrants was revealed. I came to the realization that Trump knew almost a year prior that this information would come out but sat back and watched as the MSM built their hollow narrative on the matter. This charged political climate is where Trump really shines.

That he does and the fact that he's doing what he said he would do shines even more.

I'm glad I voted for the man and I'll do it again in 2020 if he decides to run.

Oh America is much more indebted than that. 150 trillion dollars owed on SS, medicaid, medicare liabilities.

That's exactly why we need more winning and less losers.

When an economy is based solely on the monetization of debt, it's a losing game by default.

Another circle jerk thread? Don't you right-wingers ever get tired of giving each other handjobs? It's kind of sad.
nope, it's fun, plus easy has soft hands....now don't you ever get tired of being a douchebag? How about working with the topic of the thread....Trump is winning......either agree of show us why he's not........this message board stuff isn't that hard.

WINNING is not important.
Doing the right thing is.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Winning IS doing the right thing.
Doing the right thing is winning.
Perusing your own agenda is not.

He is doing the right thing....so therefore he is winning.....and the left is crying and showing their true psychopath colors......those bullies are getting what they deserve and it's glorious.

He is doing the right thing....so therefore he is winning.....and the left is crying and showing their true psychopath colors......those bullies are getting what they deserve and it's glorious.
If he was doing the right thing, half the country wouldn't want him impeached.
Clearly he is NOT doing what's right.

That's actually only the batshit insane leftists, and none of the Americans.

That's actually only the batshit insane leftists, and none of the Americans.

Leftists ARE Americans.

what right thing?

what right thing?

Making America great.

Build that wall...

what right thing?

Making America great.

Build that wall...
with trade wars? what happened to the infrastructure legislation?

Forum List

Back