'Time for liberals to face the facts...

Holy crap a liberal almost gets it, keep going WHO negotiated those deals, what did they get in return, and which Americans did they throw under the bus? Get a grip on this the DC swamp trades OUR jobs and industries like currency to purchase favors and crap from other countries. That's not trade and certainly not fair trade.
Nobody. You guys are all talk. Trade deficits in one sector usually mean a surplus in another sector. We can't be Good at Every Thing.
Well, I would say that, accept we have huge ones with China, EU and Mexico
We need to fix those.Canada we are slightly surplus, but they have some nasty ones on our dairy, so he'll fight for those. My question is why does anyone need tariffs??? Like the US and Canada, just remove them all
Trade wars are the opposite of free trade.
Yes, but free trade is a two way street. If they aren't willing to remove tariffs, why should we?
We have been take advantage of in a lot of places, but Trump is rectifying it.
We should be upgrading infrastructure, not waging trade wars.
I'm for that. but we did lower our tarrifs....the others didn't, we cant let them get away with that. we calling their bluff.
in the short term it will cause problems, but in the long term well be better off.

well be fine and people will have more jobs.

Nobody. You guys are all talk. Trade deficits in one sector usually mean a surplus in another sector. We can't be Good at Every Thing.
We need to fix those.Canada we are slightly surplus, but they have some nasty ones on our dairy, so he'll fight for those. My question is why does anyone need tariffs??? Like the US and Canada, just remove them all
Yes, but free trade is a two way street. If they aren't willing to remove tariffs, why should we?
I'm for that. but we did lower our tarrifs....the others didn't, we cant let them get away with that. we calling their bluff.
in the short term it will cause problems, but in the long term well be better off.

are you a right winger? it is Your guy that started All of the trade war rhetoric.

are you a right winger? it is Your guy that started All of the trade war rhetoric.
I am a right winger.
He may have started the talk, but actions speak louder and when the EU charges a 10% tariff on our cars and we only charge 2.5% on theirs, how is that to our benefit? why wouldn't we expect to be treated the same as we treat others? The EU is treating us like shit, either they lower theirs or we raise ours....it's smart negotiation and fair....I don't see why people have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back