Time for the daily episode of MAKING LIB HEADS EXPLODE

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Ben Shapiro AND Dan Bongino

Its too bad the the usual suspects on the left and center will not watch the video, but simply attack the messengers instead

There is some interesting insight here

But probably more informative for conservative non MAGAs than libs

Two pajama bois for the price of one!

Its too bad the the usual suspects on the left and center will not watch the video,
Or you could just summarize it yourself.

If your point makes sense, that shouldn't be a problem.

If you can't be bothered to summarize it, why shouldn't anyone else care? Stop being so lazy.

Did you even watch it yourself? Or were just told to cut and paste?

Last edited:
I think the push for early voting is setting the stage for an excuse if Trump doesn’t win….

The left was able to count the early votes and knew exactly how many votes they needed to offset the Trump votes. It was people voting early who cost Trump the election and they will all deny they ever pushed for early voting

I think the push for early voting is setting the stage for an excuse if Trump doesn’t win….

The left was able to count the early votes and knew exactly how many votes they needed to offset the Trump votes. It was people voting early who cost Trump the election and they will all deny they ever pushed for early voting
I am shocked to hear you say something intelligent and thoughtful

I never looked at it that way but you may be onto something

I am shocked to hear you say something intelligent and thoughtful

I never looked at it that way but you may be onto something
It’s Trump 101. Embrace something/someone until it is no longer useful then drop it denying you ever supported that thing/person: It’s his go to move.

Its too bad the the usual suspects on the left and center will not watch the video, but simply attack the messengers instead

Haha, what insight do you find interesting?

I think your op title is wrong BtW. Appears that Danny boys head is the one exploding from these videos. Ben is a bit cooler

Two pajama bois for the price of one!

Or you could just summarize it yourself.

If your point makes sense, that shouldn't be a problem.

If you can't be bothered to summarize it, why shouldn't anyone else care? Stop being so lazy.

Did you even watch it yourself? Or were just told to cut and paste?
were you told to give him this reply?....just asking....

were you told to give him this reply?....just asking....
Since you've chosen to jump in, why don't you summarize the video for us?

What's that? You didn't watch it either? You just wanted to scream about how awful the libs were because they didn't watch what you didn't watch? Imagine that.

This is a discussion board, so discuss. Unless you're too afraid.

Since you've chosen to jump in, why don't you summarize the video for us?

What's that? You didn't watch it either? You just wanted to scream about how awful the libs were because they didn't watch what you didn't watch? Imagine that.

This is a discussion board, so discuss. Unless you're too afraid.
discuss what?.....that you have to check to see if what you throw up here is ok?....yea lets discuss.....

discuss what?
Is there even one Trump cultist here who watched the video that they claimed so totally owned the libs?

Apparently not. Their masters tell them to post a link and claim it's awesome, so they see no need to watch it themselves.

Is there even one Trump cultist here who watched the video that they claimed so totally owned the libs?

Apparently not. Their masters tell them to post a link and claim it's awesome, so they see no need to watch it themselves.
thats kind of like what your side does too....same shit happens here all the time....

/——/ Libs gonna love this:

Forum List

Back