Time for Trump to bring up WACO.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hillary is not only married to a serial rapist, she is married to the psychopath who burned 80 americans alive at Waco in 1993. It was on TV.

He SENT IN THE TANKS to demolish the building where he knew 80 americans were living. Pre-meditated murder.

Last edited:
Hillary is not only married to a serial rapist, she is married to the psychopath who burned 80 americans alive at Waco in 1993. It was on TV.

He SENT IN THE TANKS to demolish the building where he knew 80 americans were living. Pre-meditated murder.
Waco? Why not the Alamo, or Waterloo? Hell, she's a pussy right so that must be why Trump was kicked out the garden of Eden.

If you morons get anymore desperate we're going to have to set up a special Pussy Grabber suicide prevention 800 number.

Yes, might as well drag all the alt-right whacko conspiracy theories out and see what sticks to the wall.

Dump may have considered dropping a nuke on Waco. Mr. Law and Order and all that.

I'm waiting for the inevitable derp to show up and blame Ruby Ridge on Clinton as well.

I'm waiting for the inevitable derp to show up and blame Ruby Ridge on Clinton as well.
Please don't discourage the trolls. There is nothing that could clarify this race better than them crawling out from under their rocks.

Please don't discourage the trolls. There is nothing that could clarify this race better than them crawling out from under their rocks.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and stooped to namecalling. Even you know bill clinton committed cold blooded murder.

Forum List

Back