Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I knew Slime Magazine wouldn't let us down. Joe and the Ho 'Person Of The Year'. LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah Knees should also get the Nobel Piece Award.....

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.

They saved the country from a trump Autocracy. That is SOMETHING!
wheres your proof asswipe?

Are you blind? trump and a bunch of, soon to be disbarred. AGs are going to the USSC to try and get 20,000,000 votes thrown out. That is SEDITION! That is TREASON. And I expect to see many, many GOP attorney's disbarred after this circus.

If those votes were cast fraudulently or counted fraudulently or should never have been counted in the first place, they SHOULD be thrown out. That's why it's in court. They shouldn't be counted just because feelz and reasons.

These cases have been to court over and over and over and all have been thrown out. BARR SAID THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD. GET OVER IT!
And this one may be as well. TRUMP! has legal recourse to challenge things in court and doing so is certainly neither sedition or treason. Like you said, get over it.

Threatening GOP Governors....asking state legislatures to disregard the vote of the people....Putting pressure on election officials.....WHAT DO THESE ACTIONS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS COURT EFFORTS....NOTHING!

trump is a Treasonous SOB.....end of story.
Uhh, moving the goal posts much? You mentioned the SC case and whined that it was sedition and treason. It is neither, as I pointed out. Now you want to jump to something else without acknowledging that you were way out in left field on that one.

I hope the all the AGs that have signed on to this frivolous case before the USSC are investigated to be disbarred after this is over. trump is threatening everyone. He is keeping a list of those in Congress who don't support his ridiculous lies. He is worse than Nixon. I didn't think I would ever say that.

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I knew Slime Magazine wouldn't let us down. Joe and the Ho 'Person Of The Year'. LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are a trump Sheep....it is BAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 427705

Looks like an old man in a suit picking up a cheap hooker.
LOL

Uh, no, you must be thinking of . . .

im-1368
They both look pretty skanky, but the former looks like she's from the hood and would go down on you for $20, the latter would set you back about $500

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.

Are you blind? trump and a bunch of, soon to be disbarred. AGs are going to the USSC to try and get 20,000,000 votes thrown out. That is SEDITION! That is TREASON. And I expect to see many, many GOP attorney's disbarred after this circus.

If those votes were cast fraudulently or counted fraudulently or should never have been counted in the first place, they SHOULD be thrown out. That's why it's in court. They shouldn't be counted just because feelz and reasons.

These cases have been to court over and over and over and all have been thrown out. BARR SAID THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD. GET OVER IT!
And this one may be as well. TRUMP! has legal recourse to challenge things in court and doing so is certainly neither sedition or treason. Like you said, get over it.

Threatening GOP Governors....asking state legislatures to disregard the vote of the people....Putting pressure on election officials.....WHAT DO THESE ACTIONS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS COURT EFFORTS....NOTHING!

Uhh, moving the goal posts much? You mentioned the SC case and whined that it was sedition and treason. It is neither, as I pointed out. Now you want to jump to something else without acknowledging that you were way out in left field on that one.

I hope the all the AGs that have signed on to this frivolous case before the USSC are investigated to be disbarred after this is over. trump is threatening everyone. He is keeping a list of those in Congress who don't support his ridiculous lies. He is worse than Nixon. I didn't think I would ever say that.

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!
There is nothing illegal about court challenges, thus nothing to be investigated for disbarment. You are working from feelz and want people punished for doing legal things. That's not right. Like you say, GET OVER IT! Now, if some of them do like Bubba Clinton and lie under oath or file a false affidavit, then they can be prosecuted. Short of that, GET OVER IT!

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!
There is nothing illegal about court challenges, thus nothing to be investigated for disbarment. You are working from feelz and want people punished for doing legal things. That's not right. Like you say, GET OVER IT! Now, if some of them do like Bubba Clinton and lie under oath or file a false affidavit, then they can be prosecuted. Short of that, GET OVER IT!

They will be remembered for taking part in this baseless voter fraud case. trump has a list, the incoming AG will also have a list.

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

They will be remembered for taking part in this baseless voter fraud case. trump has a list, the incoming AG will also have a list.
Take a Midol, maybe those TDS cramps will subside.

...Nobel Piece Award
[/QUOTE

You are a trump Sheep....it is BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I didn't vote for a Chinese collaborator.

Last edited:

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

We're waiting for you commies. Locked and loaded.

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

Again, nothing illegal has yet been done by any of these, so keeping a list targeting people for punishment even though they have committed no crime is just an enemies list. As for being remembered, I hear that about everything that pops up, only to see no one remember anything about it at all a few months down the road. The politicians know this too.

Example. Without looking any of them up, can you name 15 Senators who supported Brett Kavanaugh for the SC? The only way any of these are "remembered" is if an opponent makes their actions part of his/her campaign, literally.

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

Again, nothing illegal has yet been done by any of these, so keeping a list targeting people for punishment even though they have committed no crime is just an enemies list. As for being remembered, I hear that about everything that pops up, only to see no one remember anything about it at all a few months down the road. The politicians know this too.

Example. Without looking any of them up, can you name 15 Senators who supported Brett Kavanaugh for the SC? The only way any of these are "remembered" is if an opponent makes their actions part of his/her campaign, literally.

I am just going to laugh at you from now on. Ignoring you would take more effort than you are worth. Carry on.......:abgg2q.jpg:

That Biden asshole stole an election from the American people and becomes Time's Person of the Year, along with his little Ho.

Who would have thunk it?
That's any easy choice for the commies to make, like rewarding Killer Cuomo for killing 35,000 of his citizens

trump LOST
GET OVER IT!

I am just going to laugh at you from now on. Ignoring you would take more effort than you are worth. Carry on.......:abgg2q.jpg:
Assumed from your response that you acknowledge you CAN'T name 15 Senators that supported Kavanaugh without looking them up, thus proving my point.

Forum List

Back