Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

My choice would have been Dr. Ai Fen. She tried to warn the world of the cover-up of the Wuhan virus and has most likely been executed by Xi's regime.
What difference would it have made? Hundreds of thousands have died and the Trump supporters are still telling us it's a hoax.

My choice would have been Dr. Ai Fen. She tried to warn the world of the cover-up of the Wuhan virus and has most likely been executed by Xi's regime.
What difference would it have made? Hundreds of thousands have died and the Trump supporters are still telling us it's a hoax.
What exactly are these alleged "Trump supporters" telling you is a hoax? Could you elaborate, in your own words?

How silly. At this point they have accomplished nothing. So what are they being honored for? Beating Trump? If that's it then I think the award should go to the people who voted for him no?

Meanwhile Trump has negotiated multiple peace deals and helped guide the creation of a vaccine in WORLD RECORD TIME....

Time couldn't possibly be any less relevant apparently.

I thought they were irrelevant last year when their person of the year was that spoiled brat that was touting Climate Change.

Person of the year my ass.

Aw, poor butthurt Claudette. Your orange faced baboon gets no respect. No respect at all. He's not going to win the Nobel Prize either. No matter how many times he's nominated.
...respect from Time is nothing to be proud of ...Mr Trump gets more respect because he doesn't pander and kiss ass like Biden/etc

That once hugely influential magazine (when I was a teenager in the 1950s!) has made an excellent choice, IMHO.

I think that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., (and his son, I might add) and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris perfectly represent the moral caliber of many (most?) present-day Americans.
Did extortionist Biden share part of his 36 billion income from extorting countries American pity sent from congressional helping themselves to. Biden is said to have had a 46 year career of self enrichment using his U S Senator seatand 8 year Vice Presidency .

Good gollies, Miss Molly. Just think what riches await a crook in the WH, and his VP is sure eager to assist her former hated rival. It's the money, stupid. Billions and billions of taxpayer money in a great big pile in Washington, and we have wild eyed pariah/pikers like creepy Joe who believe it is theirs for the taking. Bleh!

That once hugely influential magazine (when I was a teenager in the 1950s!) has made an excellent choice, IMHO.

I think that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., (and his son, I might add) and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris perfectly represent the moral caliber of many (most?) present-day Americans.
Did extortionist Biden share part of his 36 billion income from extorting countries American pity sent from congressional helping themselves to. Biden is said to have had a 46 year career of self enrichment using his U S Senator seatand 8 year Vice Presidency .

Good gollies, Miss Molly. Just think what riches await a crook in the WH, and his VP is sure eager to assist her former hated rival. It's the money, stupid. Billions and billions of taxpayer money in a great big pile in Washington, and we have wild eyed pariah/pikers like creepy Joe who believe it is theirs for the taking. Bleh!

I just need to laugh at some of you people. You are living in an alternate universe called trumpland....:auiqs.jpg:

I just need to laugh at some of you people. You are living in an alternate universe called trumpland....:auiqs.jpg:
Actually, there's absolutely nothing like having someone extort money from a nonprofit business. Someday someone is going to wipe that arrogant laughter off your vicious face.

And you are off your meds.

How silly. At this point they have accomplished nothing. So what are they being honored for? Beating Trump? If that's it then I think the award should go to the people who voted for him no?

Meanwhile Trump has negotiated multiple peace deals and helped guide the creation of a vaccine in WORLD RECORD TIME....

I thought they were irrelevant last year when their person of the year was that spoiled brat that was touting Climate Change.

Aw, poor butthurt Claudette. Your orange faced baboon gets no respect. No respect at all. He's not going to win the Nobel Prize either. No matter how many times he's nominated.
...respect from Time is nothing to be proud of ...Mr Trump gets more respect because he doesn't pander and kiss ass like Biden/etc
That dumb foreign TWAT has no idea what respect is.

I'm not butthurt but I do get a kick out of your bull shit posts. Go back to Canada and inflict yourself on your countrymen. dumb ass.

Probably not a big difference in virus affects but a HUGE difference in not allowing China to get away with their attack on the world. We could have had a global coalition of nations demanding China's admission of guilt and real restitution. She was key to the CCP Covid-19 cover up.

The only people who called it a hoax are you dumb Dems. You called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the us. Oh and Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax.

Trump sure didn't.

The only people who called it a hoax are you dumb Dems. You called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the us. Oh and Pelousy told everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax.

Trump sure didn't.
The selective Amnesia of Democrats is a wonder to behold.

That’s some pretty hard core historical revisionism.

Forum List

Back