TIME Magazine: 'Rand Paul Most Interesting Man In Politics; Can He Fix What Ails GOP?'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Pretty surprising coming from a Media Outlet known by many for being very Pro-Democrat Biased. I fully agree with TIME on this one. Rand Paul can cross some Party/Ideological lines. And i don't see any other Candidate out there who can do that. Hopefully the Republican Party will be smart and support him.

635490597275563264-Paul-new-TIME-cover.jpg

The tattooed and pierced longhairs never showed up to see Senator Rand Paul speak with students at the University of South Carolina in Columbia last month. Those in attendance drew instead from the preppy set, with brushed bangs, blue blazers and proper hemlines, some wearing sunglasses on neck straps like jock jewelry. They mostly hailed from college Republican circles, and the room where they gathered, a wood-stained memorial to the state’s old power structure, was named for the politician who led the fight to protect school segregation in the 1960s.

You could call them activists, even rebels in their way. But this was not a gathering of losers and outcasts. Paul knew this. And that was the whole point he…

How Rand Paul Could Fix the Republican Party
DRUDGE REPORT 2014

It's not about fixing the GOP, it's about fixing America

I agree. I believe Rand Paul's the right person at the right time.

Dude you havent done much homework on Rand I see.Time -a magazine funded by the CIA,is promoting him because he is the opposite of his father.

He is a sellout to his father because unlike Ron,he is a supporter of Israel.do you not remember that he endorced zionist Romney? Ron never sold out and endorced Romney when he knew he was going to lose.He always stuck to his guns at the very end telling the truth that Romney was the same as Obama.

Gary Johnson is the one you want to vote for.He has similair views as Ron.

see thats WHY time is endorcing Rand.They never endorced Ron because he isnt part of the establishment.Rand is.

Rand Paul gets no more support from young people than any other Republican. It's wishful thinking that he represents some kind of movement.

Dude you havent done much homework on Rand I see.Time -a magazine funded by the CIA,is promoting him because he is the opposite of his father.

He is a sellout to his father because unlike Ron,he is a supporter of Israel.do you not remember that he endorced zionist Romney? Ron never sold out and endorced Romney when he knew he was going to lose.He always stuck to his guns at the very end telling the truth that Romney was the same as Obama.

see thats WHY time is endorcing Rand.They never endorced Ron because he isnt part of the establishment.Rand is.

I hear ya, he's not his Father. But what son really is? He's got enough Good Doctor in him to get my support.

Here is what im talking about on supporting Israel.Listen to these two videos here as well.Nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth.

here is what I am talking about in his support for Israel.Listen to these two videos.nothing like hearing it from the horses mouth.here is lying that gaza starts wars with Israel and that Israel is a victem.the traiter.

stick to gary johnson.

Rand Paul I 8217 ve never proposed cutting off aid to Israel Update Paul 8217 s office responds Hot Air

Last edited:
As long as we are citing fatuous sources like Time Magazine, why not include Barbara Walter's Most Fascinating People?

I hear ya, he's not his Father. But what son really is? He's got enough Good Doctor in him to get my support.

so your going to support a zionist? a traiter who sold out the american people by endorcing Romney? dude this guy is no better than Obama or romney. He even said that americans who are retired should have to give up their social security.He is league with romney and Obama.ready to sell out america just as those two bosom pals have.

this statement below by ron paul is why he is popular with the american people.He is telling the truth.Ron matter of fact is a patriot because he did not vote for romney,he voted for gary johnson. Traiter rand put his support behind Romney.

if the two finalists for next year was between HELLARY and rand,that would be the same old song and dance of having to choose between Obama and Romney.no differences between the two.

Published on Nov 6, 2012
"I don't think there's enough difference between the two candidates, and I assume the victor today will be the status quo," Dr. Paul said. "We're going to continue with basically the same policies that we've had for a long time, so I don't see the election, as the way its turning out, to be very crucial at all."

thats WHY time is endorsing Rand.They never endorsed Ron because he isnt part of the establishment.Rand is.
Rand is a schmuck like the rest of the bozos on Capitol Hill (Dems/Repubs) He shares his fathers last name and that is the extent of the similarity's between the two. When he endorsed Romney that was the last straw, he sold out.

Gary Johnson is the one you want to vote for.He has similar views as Ron.
Precisely, and this is why Johnson will get my vote.

Big difference between being "interesting" and being good.

Right now polling at 11.8%. I Doubt he can ever go too much higher.

Forum List

Back