Time to check in: are republicans STILL in denial about Trump?

Now, Billy, you know your post is going to bring out the most delusional, the crudest and most vile posters at this site.
Yep, and there you are alongside Billy000, spewing your hate once again.

Now, Billy, you know your post is going to bring out the most delusional, the crudest and most vile posters at this site.
You know I'm right.

Right about what? He kept his campaign promises ...

No one figured the three stooges of Obama, Hillary and Eric would throw a hissy fit and launch a campaign to try to trash the new president any way they could.

You know I'm right.

No one figured the three stooges of Obama, Hillary and Eric would throw a hissy fit and launch a campaign to try to trash the new president any way they could.

It's ok. People are starting to tire of this coup. They know the Democrats don't have anything and it's getting old. People who elected Trump still support him and can see exactly what they're trying to do and they will quietly go to the polls in 2018 and vote some more of them out.

You know I'm right.
No, Billy000. I know you hate, that's all you project and it's what you're known for.
I definitely hate the stupidity of the rightwing. You got me there.
You hate anyone who doesn't hate who you hate. You're consumed by your own hate.

You know I'm right.
No, Billy000. I know you hate, that's all you project and it's what you're known for.
You hate anyone who doesn't hate who you hate. You're consumed by your own hate.
lol this isn't even about me. What this is about is the detriment to this country because of electing republicans.

You know I'm right.

It's ok. People are starting to tire of this coup. They know the Democrats don't have anything and it's getting old. People who elected Trump still support him and can see exactly what they're trying to do and they will quietly go to the polls in 2018 and vote some more of them out.

I know that, but us guys and girls in these political forums and on other social mediums can't back down and have to keep on hammering the left at their own game

You know I'm right.
lol this isn't even about me. What this is about is the detriment to this country because of electing republicans.

Billy why do you want a United States of Detroit? I will never get that..

You know I'm right.
Yeah it is, you're just in denial about it. You use this place as an outlet for your hate, that's why you come here. Seek help, son.

This thread can be your safe space. The liberals are here for you. Just admit you were wrong about him all along.

After all, he has broken all of his core campaign promises involving his first 100 days and budget policies.

He's also under criminal investigation.

You can all blame the liberal media all you want, but the reality of Trump will never go away
neither will the lies liars push cause they're permanently 12 years old mad they're not getting their binky back.

Donald Trump not personally under investigation, top senators say
No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

so can i just blame asshole liars like the one you will one day stare at when you're old enough to shave?

This thread can be your safe space. The liberals are here for you. Just admit you were wrong about him all along.

After all, he has broken all of his core campaign promises involving his first 100 days and budget policies.

He's also under criminal investigation.

You can all blame the liberal media all you want, but the reality of Trump will never go away
i thought that type started the post...

You know I'm right.
hate-truth-bomb right there.

You sound like a battered wife who after getting beat says he just wants her to do a better job

Come on Billy! The only denial here is from you snowflakes that think Trump stole the election!

Hillary lost. Get over it!

Forum List

Back