Time to Cut bait...

...The truth is coming out and Israel has only AIPAC Media controlled America as a unwilling bride whose dowry has been paid by American Zionists who see Israel's interests over our-own...

tinfoil-hat-2.jpg

"it's all part of a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya!"
Typical answer when fearing the truth...It has nothing to do with conspiracies, its all out in the open in America, and legal...Money rules our government and Money's Domination erodes Democracy...

Keep posting 3 ply Kondor Kartoons Tattle boy!
Yes, it has everything to do with conspiracies.
You are a coward Pbel. Because Islam is a threat to America, you want the U.S to end ties with Israel. You want to succumb to the demands of Islamic extremism.

Does Israel attack the supporters of the Palestinians because they support them ? You should be shamed of yourself that you blame Israel for the deaths you mentioned.
You really think that if America wasn;t allied with Israel that these attacks and threats would stop ?
Not all Islam Toastie,that is ridiculous.......just remember these Islamic desperardo's will kill their own plus everyone else including Israel.....everyone should stop them..steve
I never said all of Islam

Islamists hate our guts not because of Israel but because we are a democracy, like Israel.

They (Islamists) hate everyone who doesn't think like they do and if they tell you otherwise they're lying.

New here, not sure of the rules. I guess I should read them.

Welcome and yes read the rules before you get yourself into trouble. You will soon realise who the good guys are, and who you can trust.

...The truth is coming out and Israel has only AIPAC Media controlled America as a unwilling bride whose dowry has been paid by American Zionists who see Israel's interests over our-own...

tinfoil-hat-2.jpg

"it's all part of a Worldwide Joooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya!"
Typical answer when fearing the truth...It has nothing to do with conspiracies, its all out in the open in America, and legal...Money rules our government and Money's Domination erodes Democracy...

Keep posting 3 ply Kondor Kartoons Tattle boy!
Yes, it has everything to do with conspiracies.
You are a coward Pbel. Because Islam is a threat to America, you want the U.S to end ties with Israel. You want to succumb to the demands of Islamic extremism.

Does Israel attack the supporters of the Palestinians because they support them ? You should be shamed of yourself that you blame Israel for the deaths you mentioned.
You really think that if America wasn;t allied with Israel that these attacks and threats would stop ?
Not all Islam Toastie,that is ridiculous.......just remember these Islamic desperardo's will kill their own plus everyone else including Israel.....everyone should stop them..steve

We will just as soon as they have decimated the ISLAMONAZI's then we will stop them dead in their tracks.

Islamists hate our guts not because of Israel but because we are a democracy, like Israel.

They (Islamists) hate everyone who doesn't think like they do and if they tell you otherwise they're lying.

But what form of democracy is the question you should ask yourself ....because you are mainly hip pocket voters......not moral voters because most of you are led by the nose.......by your poor quality politicians.....get real

And what are the ISLAMONAZI's led by ?

But what form of democracy is the question you should ask yourself ....because you are mainly hip pocket voters......not moral voters because most of you are led by the nose.......by your poor quality politicians.....get real

The nose,by poor quality immoral leaders......who wish to dominate the world......but they are but a few but rein terror on everyone they come in contact with...their mantra is "You are either with us or against us"........NOW WHERE I WONDER HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE...steve

The nose,by poor quality immoral leaders......who wish to dominate the world......but they are but a few but rein terror on everyone they come in contact with...their mantra is "You are either with us or against us"........NOW WHERE I WONDER HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE...steve

Every ISLAMONAZI war started to steal land from the rightful owners

Forum List

Back