Time to form a moderate party

JohnL, you are entitled to your delusions, but thinking Americans don't buy the right wing reactonaries' nonsense and threatening anymore. The GOP will not change for you, you will change for the GOP. And you are right: the OWS did not frighten the great mainstream of Americans because it was aimed at banking and such institutions as the TPM was aimed at humans.

The TPM was aimed at humans? What the hell does that even mean? It would help if you checked your writing for semantic content next time.

Last edited:
JohnL, do you really not know who you are? And I am right in that "Not all TPM are anti-science." But many socon traditionalist are IDers and Creationists.

JohnL, do you really not know who you are? And I am right in that "Not all TPM are anti-science." But many socon traditionalist are IDers and Creationists.

JakeStarky, do you really not know who you are? And I am right in that not all "moderates" are reactionary liberals with an identity problem". But many liberal traditionalists are anti-semitic, and pro-fascism.

Last edited:

JakeStarky, do you really not know who you are? And I am right in that not all "moderates" are reactionary liberals with an identity problem". But many liberal traditionalists are anti-semitic, and pro-fascism.

Yup, many libs are exactly anti-semitic and pro-fascist as are many on the right.

Do you have a problem with 'anti-science' being associated honestly with some TPM?

I think so. :lol:

Yup, many libs are exactly anti-semitic and pro-fascist as are many on the right.

Do you have a problem with 'anti-science' being associated honestly with some TPM?

Why do you think I'm anti science? I'm an atheist who believes in Darwinism. Quite honestly though, I don't really give a rat's ass who believes in what. I am not anti science nor am I anti religion. I do have a problem with "anti-science" being associated with some TPM because I can point out "anti-science" being associated with some on the left. The pro global warming nonsense comes to mind. What you call "anti-science" is what I call an individual right. I am more concerned about improving a bad economy than I am concerned about people's religious beliefs. I'll let the left go through conniption fits over personal beliefs as much as they want. I however, am more interested in providing jobs and improving a bad education system that destroys the most vulnerable among us.

One cannot be a libertarian and be anti-choice.

That's certainly untrue if you're referring to abortion (i.e. "anti-choice"), the proposition of many (most?) "anti-choice" libertarians is that it's murder which violates the very fountainhead of all libertarian principles (the principle of non-aggression). Personally I don't happen to agree with them on that particular question but their position doesn't make them any less libertarian.

I struggle with that one. My brother and I agree on almost every issue, except abortion. I have a hard time like bendog seeing how someone who's libertarian can believe government should have the power to force a woman to carry a baby inside her own body to term. I see all his points, except why government should have the power to make that choice, which he opposes under almost every other circumstance. I haven't come to an answer how a libertarian can believe government should have that power. But people who have credibility with me they are libertarian believe it, so I haven't figured out an answer.

should government not be involved in a murder of children post-birth? how about elderly? or disabled? how about those with severe psychiatric disorders?

so, tell me, why should government be involved in ANY murder?

Why do you think I'm anti science? I'm an atheist who believes in Darwinism. Quite honestly though, I don't really give a rat's ass who believes in what. I am not anti science nor am I anti religion. I do have a problem with "anti-science" being associated with some TPM because I can point out "anti-science" being associated with some on the left. The pro global warming nonsense comes to mind. What you call "anti-science" is what I call an individual right. I am more concerned about improving a bad economy than I am concerned about people's religious beliefs. I'll let the left go through conniption fits over personal beliefs as much as they want. I however, am more interested in providing jobs and improving a bad education system that destroys the most vulnerable among us.

Show me where I ever implied you were anti-science?

Tuff on anti-science being associated with some of the TPM. I could care less about libs and anti-science, because I am interested in cleaning up our GOP.

I agree about jobs improvement and getting Washington DC and the states' DOEs out of public education.

Show me where I ever implied you were anti-science?

Tuff on anti-science being associated with some of the TPM. I could care less about libs and anti-science, because I am interested in cleaning up our GOP.

I agree about jobs improvement and getting Washington DC and the states' DOEs out of public education.

Grrrrr! I hate it when I agree with you! Stop that!!!!

Ernie, I am merely responding not making the original assertion.

Your irrelevant opinion, without good evidence, is just that: irrelevant. kaz is right with you. He will now say something about a neg, because he so rarely comes out from behind his Ignore. Who cares.

Actually I provided my evidence. You endlessly defend the Democrats, you never criticize them and you endlessly blast the GOP. Two simple lists from you would dispel any wrong ideas on those counts.
When you provide an affirmation, you need to provide evidence. I demonstrated all we have some folks acting like their opinion mean anything on then their opinions. Kaz, your opinion is not evidence.

That's funny, little boy. For my amusement, let's examine our choices.

I can go back through all your posts and show that you haven't answered the question of anything you have against Democrats or what you actually support about the GOP. And how exactly do I construct a post showing that? What you haven't done?

Or you could provide two simple lists, one of issues you have with the Democrats sufficient to show why you are not one, and another showing what you like about the GOP sufficient to show why you are one.

For someone who posts regularly on a political message board, the latter would be simple for you to do. But no, I'm supposed to figure out how to show over tens of thousands of posts what you haven't done.

Usually at this point I call people like you the terror of the playground. But dude, you're not even good enough to do well at the playground. It's just lame.

That's certainly untrue if you're referring to abortion (i.e. "anti-choice"), the proposition of many (most?) "anti-choice" libertarians is that it's murder which violates the very fountainhead of all libertarian principles (the principle of non-aggression). Personally I don't happen to agree with them on that particular question but their position doesn't make them any less libertarian.

I struggle with that one. My brother and I agree on almost every issue, except abortion. I have a hard time like bendog seeing how someone who's libertarian can believe government should have the power to force a woman to carry a baby inside her own body to term. I see all his points, except why government should have the power to make that choice, which he opposes under almost every other circumstance. I haven't come to an answer how a libertarian can believe government should have that power. But people who have credibility with me they are libertarian believe it, so I haven't figured out an answer.

should government not be involved in a murder of children post-birth? how about elderly? or disabled? how about those with severe psychiatric disorders?

so, tell me, why should government be involved in ANY murder?

The answer is in my post you quoted.

Actually I provided my evidence. You endlessly defend the Democrats, you never criticize them and you endlessly blast the GOP. Two simple lists from you would dispel any wrong ideas on those counts.
When you provide an affirmation, you need to provide evidence. I demonstrated all we have some folks acting like their opinion mean anything on then their opinions. Kaz, your opinion is not evidence.

I can go back through all your posts and show that you haven't answered the question of anything you have against Democrats or what you actually support about the GOP..

Stop your lies. You know I have posted this before:

I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects us both, Foxfyre) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion, I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party.

And I have posted this before:

The social programs need reform. The items of food need to exclude candy, steak, soda pop, chip, and so forth along with the tobacco and booze: those are not a right.

The physically fit should be mandated to give ten hours a week to the city or the county in return for assistance. Those who aren't but can assist should be found adaptive work.

Those who can't get off drugs should be forced to give up parental rights.

And, phased in, no benefits for children out of wedlock.

I can go back through all your posts and show that you haven't answered the question of anything you have against Democrats or what you actually support about the GOP..

I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects us both, Foxfyre) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion, I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party.

The social programs need reform. The items of food need to exclude candy, steak, soda pop, chip, and so forth along with the tobacco and booze: those are not a right.

The physically fit should be mandated to give ten hours a week to the city or the county in return for assistance. Those who aren't but can assist should be found adaptive work.

Let's see how you did.

Blue = Democrat position or Democrat talking point

Red = Republican

Neither = just a repetition of your claim you're a republican or not specific enough to rate. For example on the rating, you could say what you did and yet support strict gun controls, it's not clear enough.

So basically you do have a couple things that are Republican over Democrat, a couple things which Republicans aren't pushing and no one is debating, including you.

Conclusion. Guilty as charged, you're a Democrat.

Last edited:

Let's see how you did.

Blue = Democrat position or Democrat talking point

Red = Republican

Neither = just a repetition of your claim you're a republican or not specific enough to rate. For example on the rating, you could say what you did and yet support strict gun controls, it's not clear enough.

So basically you do have a couple things that are Republican over Democrat, a couple things which Republicans aren't pushing and no one is debating, including you.

No real conservative or American supported Iraq.

I supported Afghanistan, but not after Bush pulled the Spec Op troops and helicopter units for Iraq.

All good Republicans and conservatives and I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors

All good Republicans and conservatives and I opposed Child Left Behind as incredibly costly and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies

I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms.

I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

Nightfox is a Concern Troll Democrat playing against the Republicans.

Kaz is just being Kaz is .

Last edited:
We must defeat both the anti-science right and the Marxist left!

A moderate party taking the strengths of both would be best ;) Pure capitalism, pro-science, human rights and idea's.

Pure capitalism- I'm not sure what you mean by pure capitalism. As a conservative I am certainly for capitalism but I also think the federal government has a role to play (a small role)

Human rights- I certainly believe in human rights, including the right for unborn children to not be killed for the sake of convenience.

Ideas- It seems pretty obvious that the left is defending the status quo and the right is exploring and debating ideas, including within its own ranks.

Pro-Science- This is the part that confuses me. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to fundamentalists? If so, why? What the hell have fundamentalists ever done to this country? I personally don't give a damn if a fundamentalist becomes president if he has a good economic plan to create jobs. Of all the things to be concerned about, this is on the bottom of my list. What about the anti-science Chicken Littles who insist that we will revert to cannibalism in 50 years because of "global warming"?
I guess I'm just asking what you mean by anti-science. I know what the left means. They mean they hate fundamentalists (i.e. the left are religion bigots). What do YOU mean?

Last edited:

No real conservative or American supported Iraq.
The question wasn't why are you a "conservative," it's why are you a Republican and Republicans overwhelmingly supported Iraq. Clearly you're not a conservative, and red BTW denotes ... Republican, not conservative. You didn't get the blue/red thing? Seriously?

I supported Afghanistan, but not after Bush pulled the Spec Op troops and helicopter units for Iraq.
Again, this makes you a Democrat, not a Republican, they continued to support Afghanistan.

All good Republicans and conservatives and I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors
So do Democrats, they want a government managed program.

All good Republicans and conservatives and I opposed Child Left Behind as incredibly costly and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies
Democrats blasted Kennedy for doing this with Bush also.

I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms.
Again unclear, Democrats say this but then turn around and support massive gun control laws.

I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.[/B]

Despite the hype, the majority of both parties believe this.

JakeStarkey;7654829[COLOR="Navy" said:
Nightfox is a Concern Troll Democrat [/COLOR]playing against the Republicans
Kaz is just being Kaz is .

I wouldn't say I'm purple, that would be a combination of Republican and Democrat, I'm neither Republican nor Democrat.

I'm fiscally conservative like Republicans, except I mean it. I'm socially liberal like Democrats, except I mean it. I'm for using the military for defense of America only, which is like neither party. The two parties want to use the military extensively to push their own agendas, it's only their agendas that differ.

No one would read what you say and say OMG, he's not a Democrat, he's a Republican. Well, except RW and the group of you who like to say you are Republicans and you just want to fix the party by turning it into the Democratic party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back