Time to form a moderate party

Of course I support the bill of rights and fair greatly far them...Obama is extreme there's no question about it....

On the other hand I support the EPA(state) when it comes to clean water and air.

I support education for our children! I don't know if we should have a national finger head taking in millions if it doesn't do anything...Just don't tell people that our children don't deserve the best.

I support our science programs. These programs is what makes this nation special and all first world nations have them. Don't fucking tell me that you support America reminding top dog without them.

I don't support nation building. What a waste.

Republicans better listen to my words or get ready to lose. You can fight for our 1st, 2nd, 4th Amendment rights but you better support the area's I do. ;) as most of America does.

Of course I support the bill of rights and fair greatly far them...Obama is extreme there's no question about it....

On the other hand I support the EPA(state) when it comes to clean water and air.

I support education for our children! I don't know if we should have a national finger head taking in millions if it doesn't do anything...Just don't tell people that our children don't deserve the best.

I support our science programs. These programs is what makes this nation special and all first world nations have them. Don't fucking tell me that you support America reminding top dog without them.

I don't support nation building. What a waste.

Republicans better listen to my words or get ready to lose. You can fight for our 1st, 2nd, 4th Amendment rights but you better support the area's I do. ;) as most of America does.
I am sure the republican party is afraid that a small percentage of racist demanding stupid shit of them. Go back to your white sheets and democrat party.

Forum List

Back