VOTER PROTECTION HOTLINES: Numbers to call if you witness or experience voter intimidation or harassment happening at your polling location.

Yes. Notes and under oath testimony with no rebuttals. Powerful stuff legally.
Are you still bothering me? Notes? Under oath? You mean like Trump's notes under oath that he was wiretapped and sabotaged? You mean like Trump's notes under oath that they suppressed news of illegal election activity and news of the Biden Criminal Ring headed by Hunter to trade large sums of money from foreign governments in exchange for favors from the USA? You mean like Trump's notes under oath that Biden has encouraged war with Russia and Ukraine in order to ship billions to military contractors? You must mean like Trump's notes under oath that his house was raided under orchestration, evidence tampered, then Crooks hired as a paid Iranian agent in order to take Trump out to assure the installation of another selected CROOK into the WH?

You reject under oath testimony accompanied by hand written notes but glibly deflect from the topic using tweets and unproven allegations.
Why not? You've been doing it almost exclusively for years.

Trump tried to convince his DoJ to just say the election is corrupt and let his friends in Congress take care of the rest and you still defend him.
In other words, declare some things looked suspicious and wrong as everyone knows they were so that an honest and aboveboard analysis of the 2020 election could really be done.

You are a real piece of work.
Oh brother, you don't know the half of it. I haven't even begun exposing you yet. If you think this country is just going to lay down and let a POS likes of you walk in and take all that America has worked hard for to be, you have another thing coming and then some. See ya in hell.

Are you still bothering me? Notes? Under oath? You mean like Trump's notes under oath that he was wiretapped and sabotaged?

Link please.

You mean like Trump's notes under oath that they suppressed news of illegal election activity and news of the Biden Criminal Ring headed by Hunter to trade large sums of money from foreign governments in exchange for favors from the USA?

Link please.

You mean like Trump's notes under oath that Biden has encouraged war with Russia and Ukraine in order to ship billions to military contractors?

Link please.

You must mean like Trump's notes under oath that his house was raided under orchestration, evidence tampered, then Crooks hired as a paid Iranian agent in order to take Trump out to assure the installation of another selected CROOK into the WH?

Link please.

Why not? You've been doing it almost exclusively for years.

What have I been doing?

In other words, declare some things looked suspicious and wrong as everyone knows they were so that an honest and aboveboard analysis of the 2020 election could really be done.

Sorry. You lost in the courts.

Oh brother, you don't know the half of it. I haven't even begun exposing you yet.

Exposing me for what?

If you think this country is just going to lay down and let a POS likes of you walk in and take all that America has worked hard for to be, you have another thing coming and then some. See ya in hell.

What are you talking about?

Are you ok?

Sorry. You lost in the courts.

Sorry, Ace, but 26 of the 28 cases were never even tried. Dismissed on technical excuses like time of filing and standing. The other two that were actually tested in court, Trump won both.

But you are really boring and I'm tired of you. Really no point arguing details again already covered here 500 times and proven so, off to IGGY with you. Let you waste someone else's time with mind games bullshit. Bye Bye. :fingerscrossed::fu:

Forum List

Back