Time to form the space command

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Time to form the space command and move 400 billion of the military funding into it...Nasa can be its science wing! ;)

We can build some galaxy class star ships and go to the habitable planets of other stars!!!

America will rule exploration like Britain and Spain once did.

c3d074d683647a93d200da5bd40c5424--sci-fi-tv-vintage-tv.jpg

Rocky Jones ... Space Ranger

Could I please have the first command of one of the star ships?

I doubt that cross dressing fags will be at the forefront of the "new frontier" that is space........

Time to form the space command and move 400 billion of the military funding into it...Nasa can be its science wing! ;)

We can build some galaxy class star ships and go to the habitable planets of other stars!!!

You're really late to the party here Matthew. In addition to the US Space Command, there's at LEAST 3 others for each branch of the Armed Forces. Here's your patch Commander. It's a dinky design BTW.

And if you were MORE INFORMED of the expensive duplication of agencies and their missions and their budgets -- you'd be more Libertarian and REALIZE -- the only way we're leaving this Planet again (or afford to it) --- is to seriously MANAGE and CONSOLIDATE all the waste and duplication and bureaucracy.. Its all paper pushers Matt. No astronauts, no spacecraft designers. Probably not even much of any kind of Engineering or visionary tech development going on.. Just asses in seats. Looking to justify their existence.

United_States_Space_Command.gif

I'll admit that we do need to manage it better if we're ever going to be successful. Maybe merge them into one department.

You're really late to the party here Matthew. In addition to the US Space Command, there's at LEAST 3 others for each branch of the Armed Forces. Here's your patch Commander. It's a dinky design BTW.

And if you were MORE INFORMED of the expensive duplication of agencies and their missions and their budgets -- you'd be more Libertarian and REALIZE -- the only way we're leaving this Planet again (or afford to it) --- is to seriously MANAGE and CONSOLIDATE all the waste and duplication and bureaucracy.. Its all paper pushers Matt. No astronauts, no spacecraft designers. Probably not even much of any kind of Engineering or visionary tech development going on.. Just asses in seats. Looking to justify their existence.

United_States_Space_Command.gif

That patch is soooo 8-bit. I love retro

How about we leave the military on the planet and explore? Have some security, but making space exploration all about conquest is bullshit.

And as far as putting the exploration under military command, nothing could be worse.

Forum List

Back