Time to hold the media accountable for fake news

You're damn right it is. Limbaugh, Hannity, Jones, and pretty much everybody at faux news should be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed.

These people and others of the conservitard tilt have made a mockery of our country by taking advantage of the weaker minded among us and brainwashing them to act against their own and ther country's best interests.

Throw the book at the treasonous bastards I say.

You are one confused Zealot....

Your media lies day in and day out

and you Tards eat it up and shit it out.

Name some FAKE news from our side...

You can't

I know it's got to suck to be you....

hehheh One must wonder do they really believe the crap they post or are they just so desperate they throw out a bunch of junk hoping it will obscure the truth of the matter?

That was pretty easy to prove in court. A looney tunes outfit preying on others grief to make money. And has nothing to do with this.
Sure it does, it was fake news.

Alex Jones is just a red herring that the lefties trot out to try and obscure the real problem of major media outlets constantly lying, spinning and propagating fake news.

Alex Jones and the National Enqluirer are very similar.....yet why was alex jones the only one to get banned? The sad truth is the alphabet media is really no better than either of the two mentioned.

Now, we also must realize the problem with the media goes all the way back to colonial times when all of the media would make the National Enquirer seem like a bastion of respectability.

The media is was and has always been about increasing sales....chasing the dollar...and none of them are above spinning stories to fit their agenda and increase their ratings...not even to mention the unprecedented bias against Trump....which amounts to little more than a blatant attempt to ingnite insurrection...some say it is a insurrection.

The media continues to lie about Trump: The media continues to lie about Trump

Not fake news, just plain wrong: Top media corrections of 2017

It's Official: The Biased Media Are Incapable Of Treating Trump Fairly | Investor's Business Daily
Lol, Alex Jones and his ilk are why you believe the nonsense you are posting.

How silly of you boyo....why do you waste the board space with such idiocy? Yet, this is the kind of childish stupidity one sees so much of on this board.

Where did all the good posters go?

The Top Fake News Stories of 2018 – Dan Bongino
Seriously? You posted comments from a known rwnj purveyor of fake news and conspiracy theories, an Alex Jones wannabe, as proof that rwnj media doesn't post fake news and conspiracy theories?

Are you brain damaged as well as washed?

What fake news? I see no fake news from Dan Bongino. Oh wait my bad....we are just supposed to take your woid for dat? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get real chump.

Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American conservative commentator, radio show host, author, politician, and former Secret Service agent. ...Bongino is known for his staunchly pro-Donald Trump commentary and for his criticism of Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Dan began his career in law enforcement with the NYPD in 1995. He joined the ranks of the Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent where he was assigned to investigate financial crimes. In 2006, Dan entered into duty with the elite Presidential Protective Division in the administration of President George W. Bush. He remained on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama. He resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a senate seat in Maryland.

Last edited:

You're damn right it is. Limbaugh, Hannity, Jones, and pretty much everybody at faux news should be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed.

These people and others of the conservitard tilt have made a mockery of our country by taking advantage of the weaker minded among us and brainwashing them to act against their own and ther country's best interests.

You can't

hehheh One must wonder do they really believe the crap they post or are they just so desperate they throw out a bunch of junk hoping it will obscure the truth of the matter?

I know I can't figure them out....

In the end I really think they are insane....

It's hard to believe they could be as stupid as they seem..

You can't

I know I can't figure them out....

In the end I really think they are insane....

It's hard to believe they could be as stupid as they seem..

It goes beyond stupidity.....ultimately it ends with the father of lies himself and we all know who that is.

It is a struggle between the forces of darkness and the forces of light.....the way so many of them resort to the basest forms of vulgarity is another indicator of who motivates them.

You can't

The fake news is mostly from your side of the aisle.

They only reason you don't realize this is you are one of the weak-minded brainwashing victims is was referring to.

You can't

Are you kids masturbating to my posts again?

Sure it does, it was fake news.

Alex Jones is just a red herring that the lefties trot out to try and obscure the real problem of major media outlets constantly lying, spinning and propagating fake news.

Alex Jones and the National Enqluirer are very similar.....yet why was alex jones the only one to get banned? The sad truth is the alphabet media is really no better than either of the two mentioned.

Now, we also must realize the problem with the media goes all the way back to colonial times when all of the media would make the National Enquirer seem like a bastion of respectability.

The media is was and has always been about increasing sales....chasing the dollar...and none of them are above spinning stories to fit their agenda and increase their ratings...not even to mention the unprecedented bias against Trump....which amounts to little more than a blatant attempt to ingnite insurrection...some say it is a insurrection.

It's Official: The Biased Media Are Incapable Of Treating Trump Fairly | Investor's Business Daily

How silly of you boyo....why do you waste the board space with such idiocy? Yet, this is the kind of childish stupidity one sees so much of on this board.

Seriously? You posted comments from a known rwnj purveyor of fake news and conspiracy theories, an Alex Jones wannabe, as proof that rwnj media doesn't post fake news and conspiracy theories?

What fake news? I see no fake news from Dan Bongino. Oh wait my bad....we are just supposed to take your woid for dat? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get real chump.

Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is an American conservative commentator, radio show host, author, politician, and former Secret Service agent. ...Bongino is known for his staunchly pro-Donald Trump commentary and for his criticism of Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Dan began his career in law enforcement with the NYPD in 1995. He joined the ranks of the Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent where he was assigned to investigate financial crimes. In 2006, Dan entered into duty with the elite Presidential Protective Division in the administration of President George W. Bush. He remained on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama. He resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a senate seat in Maryland.
Absolutely fake news. It's right there in your post.

You can't

They only reason you don't realize this is you are one of the weak-minded brainwashing victims is was referring to.

You prove your libtardedness with every post...

Name some Fake reporting from our side....

You can't because you are full of shit and too

stupid to know it....Bite me tard....

You can't

Fake reporting from your side?

Litterally pick anything Sean Hannity talks about on his show.

Done.

Ummm, those are all opinion mongers. Not news. When a news organisation reports fake news, that results in people being harmed I think it is absolutely proper to hold the people involved accountable to include criminal charges.

You can't

Done.

I knew you couldn't provide a single example....

You are full of SHIT for all the world to see.....

Ummm, those are all opinion mongers. Not news. When a news organisation reports fake news, that results in people being harmed I think it is absolutely proper to hold the people involved accountable to include criminal charges.
Are you trying to say the right has no news sources?

You can't

Done.

I provided you a whole hours worth of examples. Not my fault if you can't find them.

Very few. Most media is decidedly leftist. hannity, rush, and the rest are pundits. They are peddlers of opinion. Sometimes they will report news to support their opinion, but they are opinion first, and foremost.

Very few. Most media is decidedly leftist. hannity, rush, and the rest are pundits. They are peddlers of opinion. Sometimes they will report news to support their opinion, but they are opinion first, and foremost.
You may be the only person on the right who realizes that about them.

You can't

Done.

I provided you a whole hours worth of examples. Not my fault if you can't find them.

You can't post one...

You are full of SHIT...

You may be the only person on the right who realizes that about them.

Highly doubtful. And I am mainly a lefty. I am however a nationalist as I get older I get ever more tired of my Democrat Party caring more about violent illegals, than the people born here.

Absolutely fake news. It's right there in your post.

No....You must be hallucinating.

You can't

Done.

You cite nothing because you have nothing....just your opinion of Sean Hannity.....which is nothing....and yet you think everyone should agree with your opinion? Beyond ridiculous. Cite any conservative right wing story that you believe is fake news....then we might have something to talk about....just coming on here and posting your opinion wastes board space.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back