Time to Repeal the Hollywood Tax Breaks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Weinstein scandal is going to make the Catholic church look innocent in how they repeatidly covered up sexual abuse. You can bet Weinstein is not the only sexual predator in Hollywood. And a lot of people know and do nothing.

Think of Hollywood as Polanskiville and you won’t go far wrong.

Which tax breaks would you like to see repealed specifically?

And since you are suggesting this because of sex abuse, I assume you think the same should happen to the church and they should have their tax breaks repealed as well?

And since you are suggesting this because of sex abuse, I assume you think the same should happen to the church and they should have their tax breaks repealed as well?
Hollywood millionaires and moguls are bagging an estimated $1.51 billion in tax revenues annually through something called “film tax credits.”

As Oscar Nominated Hollywood Moguls Bag Tax Cuts, They Seek To Raise Yours

Ok, so do you think the same standard should be applied to the church then?

Same with politicians.

If one is guilty, all should suffer. Right Weatherman2020 ?

Hollywood millionaires and moguls are bagging an estimated $1.51 billion in tax revenues annually through something called “film tax credits.”

You want to eliminate all charitable donation tax credits?

I think every Democrat should run on that platform in every election.

You want to eliminate all charitable donation tax credits?

I think every Democrat should run on that platform in every election.

No, not what I said and you know it. Churches are exempt from income and property taxes for starters.

Why Churches Are The Gold Standard Of Tax-Exempt Organizations

Because of the sexual abuse occurring in churches do you think their tax breaks should be repealed?

I know you're a hypocrite, you know you're a hypocrite. Now is your chance to shine!

Forum List

Back