Time to shut down again.

regent

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
Maybe the Republicans should shut down the government again to punish Obama and Democrats for their computer program not functioning properly?

Maybe the Republicans should shut down the government again to punish Obama and Democrats for their computer program not functioning properly?

Maybe someone just forgot to push the 'ON' button on the Obamacare computer after the shutdown was over!

What was that number again? Something like 83% of government was still up and running.

A highly over rated event. If Obama hadn't called out the National Park Service Gestapo, nobody would have noticed.

I'm all for it!!!! Considering it flushed $24,000,000,000 down the drain and pissed off 80% of the population it would be just the thing to drive a stake through the heart of the republican/TP and finish them off for good. I hope they go for it in January.
Oh, by the way, did you see where boehner released the schedule for the House next year. They plan on being in session for 113 days. Pretty nice 6 figure salary (I believe it is around $170,000 per year) for working less than 1/3 of the year. This, of course, begs the question: Why would they want to shut down the government when they probably will not be working anyway?

Scientific research into heart disease, cancer and science programs want without funding.

A lot of people noticed.

Research? Projects that deliver results measured in years noticed an unexpected 2 week paid vacation. Sure...whatever...

I'm all for it!!!! Considering it flushed $24,000,000,000 down the drain and pissed off 80% of the population it would be just the thing to drive a stake through the heart of the republican/TP and finish them off for good. I hope they go for it in January.
Oh, by the way, did you see where boehner released the schedule for the House next year. They plan on being in session for 113 days. Pretty nice 6 figure salary (I believe it is around $170,000 per year) for working less than 1/3 of the year. This, of course, begs the question: Why would they want to shut down the government when they probably will not be working anyway?

I believe that Congress should be considered part time jobs with 1/3 their salaries and 1/3 the staff. I think we should start a petition.

Forum List

Back