Media Witnessed Live Trump Going Off The Rails In North Carolina

At the 1 hour 5 min mark trump points out that the massive influx of migrants is driving up rent for low income Americans

Trump promises to end the invasion and deport people who are here illegally

Trump said it

And there was nothing wrong with anything he said

I didnt need to waste 1 1/2 hours of my time listening to a campaign speech

But sometimes I must to expose the lies of the lib news media
Of course you don’t think there’s anything wrong with Trump said, because you ALWAYS mindlessly agree with anything Trump says.

He also claimed he was in a near helicopter crash with Willie Brown. Was there anything wrong with what he said that time?

He’s clearly losing his mind.

OMG! This guy is comedy gold--it's just a series of dog whistles...or howls...or just barking madness?

To Quote:

“You’re all intellectuals today,” Trump said at the 2,400-seat Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville. “Today we’re doing it and we’re doing it right now and it’s very important, they say it’s the most important subject. I think crime is right there, I think the border is right there, personally. We have a lot of important subjects because our county has become a third-world nation, we literally are a third-world nation. We’re a banana republic in so many ways, and we’re not going to let that happen because we’re starting a free fall.”
When he did deign to talk about the economy, Trump said things like this, referencing the brief stock market drop of last week, something he had labeled the “KAMALA CRASH!!!”:
Many people say the only reason the stock market is up is because people think I’m going to win, did you ever hear that? But there was one day a couple weeks ago when they weren’t thinking that.”

Of course, no intellectual presidential campaign speech on the economy is complete without an extended riff on immigrants and rape, so Trump said: “Rape and murder, rape and beatings, rape and something else, and sometimes just immediate killing. These people are brutal. These are people that came out to the toughest jails anywhere in the world all over the world, and we can’t take them.”
Speaking of the economy, while Trump was occasionally mentioning the word – providing no concrete policy proposals other than specious claims he will singlehandedly fix everything – the U.S. inflation rate hit its lowest point in three years.

Yep, Trump never exaggerates, is never hyperbolic, and never rambles.

At least he is consistent.

Trump misremembered who he was with during the incident

But its been confirmed by the people he was with

The pissant you are doing battle with wants to stay on these topics.

Things like the economy is going to kick Harris in the ass and Walz in the balls (if he has any).

Her immigration failures.

Her lack of any kind of productive activities (outside of doing a great job of covering for Biden while he went loopy right under their noses) is clear too.

Forum List

Back