Time to wipe the VA slate clean and start over.

The issue is getting a little weird and more political than is healthy. Look at the freaking health statistics in real life. Most of the medical professionals in the real world are just as competent (or incompetent)as the people who work for the V.A. It ain't about medical degrees. The problem of course is the administration. As long as any government agency (including the V.A.) has no incentive for profit and federal employees can't be fired, we will continue to get substandard education as well as VA treatment. Go somewhere else for treatment if you are a Vet. just like I did. As long as a criminal administration uses the IRS to punish political enemies the VA treatment ain't gonna get any better. .

The issue is getting a little weird and more political than is healthy. Look at the freaking health statistics in real life. Most of the medical professionals in the real world are just as competent (or incompetent)as the people who work for the V.A. It ain't about medical degrees. The problem of course is the administration. As long as any government agency (including the V.A.) has no incentive for profit and federal employees can't be fired, we will continue to get substandard education as well as VA treatment. Go somewhere else for treatment if you are a Vet. just like I did. As long as a criminal administration uses the IRS to punish political enemies the VA treatment ain't gonna get any better. .
I can't afford back surgery and even if I could I shouldn't have to pay for a service connected injury. I'm no fan of Obama's but the issues with the VA can not be blamed entirely on the current administration.

Forum List

Back