Time Warner stocks fall after Trump labels CNN fake news.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TIME WARNER STOCKS FALL AFTER TRUMP LABELS CNN ‘FAKE NEWS’
"Your organization is terrible... I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news"
Time Warner Stocks Fall After Trump Labels CNN ‘Fake News’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes the bs game is biting all these crooked bastards right back in their own asses.
Lies, Lies and they are all catching up with you sob's. The majority of the population is waking up and catching on.
So when you put out bs news claiming more support Obama , or the jobs are great lmao nobody but the uninformed sheep believe you. YOU LOSE and YOU LOSE VIEWERS" b

CNN will be the next to tank lmao

upload_2017-1-11_18-21-1.png

Drudge calling anything else fake news? LOL

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

The wisdom of a Founding Father.

Drudge calling anything else fake news? LOL

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

The wisdom of a Founding Father.

I don't know if you guys are aware of it but DRUDGE's news are gawd damn links to other NEWS Sources that is what is so funny how you guys can't even pick up on that. He doesn't write the news he post links to other news sites. No different than what I do here.

He has multiple articles and provides links .

CNN is probably the most honorable of all news organizations. Right wing blogs and talk radio lies through the ass.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

Thomas Jefferson

Read more at: Thomas Jefferson Quotes

If these 'Conservatives' posting here were truly the majority, we would lose our freedom, and descend into a state out of touch with civilization, as Germany did electing Hitler.

Remember, Clinton received nearly 3 million votes than did the orange clown. They are not the majority, and must be put in their place at every opportunity.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

Thomas Jefferson

If these 'Conservatives' posting here were truly the majority, we would lose our freedom, and descend into a state out of touch with civilization, as Germany did electing Hitler.

Remember, Clinton received nearly 3 million votes than did the orange clown. They are not the majority, and must be put in their place at every opportunity.

You've had sixty years of governmental love and indoctrination, you won't ever get it. See it nor learn it. You have believed in the parental gov. for way to long. There is prob. no hope to convince if your false reality.

CNN is probably the most honorable of all news organizations. Right wing blogs and talk radio lies through the ass.

There's a reason why they're called the clinton new network dude. And that ain't because they are "honorable".

TIME WARNER STOCKS FALL AFTER TRUMP LABELS CNN ‘FAKE NEWS’
"Your organization is terrible... I'm not going to give you a question. You are fake news"
Time Warner Stocks Fall After Trump Labels CNN ‘Fake News’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes the bs game is biting all these crooked bastards right back in their own asses.
Lies, Lies and they are all catching up with you sob's. The majority of the population is waking up and catching on.
So when you put out bs news claiming more support Obama , or the jobs are great lmao nobody but the uninformed sheep believe you. YOU LOSE and YOU LOSE VIEWERS" b

Ummm..... what exactly does the company's stock price have to do with whether it's accused of running "fake news"? Did Nosebook stock plummet too?

And what "fake news" has CNN been running? Can you be, I dunno, marginally more specific than "more support O'bama"? Somehow I can't see CNN running a chyron that says "the jobs are great lmao".

As a progressive, I've always hated the mainstream media. Especially after they colluded with the government to make false claims about Iraqi WMD. And I saw what they did to Bernie Sanders when they colluded with the DNC to spread lies and run hit pieces on him. CNN was one of the worst. They were such assholes. We did not throw chairs. And now they are doing it to Trump, and even though I can't stand Trump, I think what they are doing is pathetic and it shows that in their bid to sway elections, they have lost all journalistic standards.

As a progressive, I've always hated the mainstream media. Especially after they colluded with the government to make false claims about Iraqi WMD. And I saw what they did to Bernie Sanders when they colluded with the DNC to spread lies and run hit pieces on him. CNN was one of the worst. They were such assholes. We did not throw chairs. And now they are doing it to Trump, and even though I can't stand Trump, I think what they are doing is pathetic and it shows that in their bid to sway elections, they have lost all journalistic standards.

I'm not a progressive but I agree with most of what you say. The bullshit they were claiming about the Bernie supporters in Vegas was absolute horse shit.

And what "fake news" has CNN been running? Can you be, I dunno, marginally more specific than "more support O'bama"? Somehow I can't see CNN running a chyron that says "the jobs are great lmao".

Are you f n serious CNN has been caught lying so many times. What the hell can you expect when one of their news anchors mother is loaded with money, and a former CIA agent omg. You still can't figure out how money CONTROLS, and DICTATES our news.

AMBER LYONS blows the WHISTLE on CNN she use to work at CNN

Amber Lyon reveals CNN lies and war propaganda

CNN Caught Using Crisis Actors in Phony War Story Live Coverage

Are you f n serious CNN has been caught lying so many times. What the hell can you expect when one of their news anchors mother is loaded with money, and a former CIA agent omg. You still can't figure out how money CONTROLS, and DICTATES our news.

:lol: You must be new here Hunior. I've been making that point the whole time I've been here. And before.

AMBER LYONS blows the WHISTLE on CNN she use to work at CNN

Amber Lyon reveals CNN lies and war propaganda

CNN Caught Using Crisis Actors in Phony War Story Live Coverage

I'm not sitting through videos just because you can't articulate a point.

Forget that question, I'm more interested in the first one anyway. What the fuck does a stock price have to do with a fake news accusation?

Thomas Jefferson

No one is impressed by millions of illegal votes. You've won nothing and lost everything.

Thomas Jefferson

No one is impressed by millions of illegal votes. You've won nothing and lost everything.

'Mazing. Just the mention of "fake news" --- and voilà ^^

OP ran away.

CNN doesn't just spread lies about Trump like all MSM do, they actively participated in trying to help Hillary win the election, just as they do for any democrat in any election.

Take Donna Brazile for example, a "CNN contributor" who got caught red handed giving the Hillary campaign questions to the debate ahead of time. She of course lied and denied she did at first. CNN only fired her after it was proven on WL. We're supposed to believe CNN wasn't complicit in leaking the questions to their left wingnut "contributors"?

CNN has become more of a joke than even MSNBC. At least MSNBC are pretty much openly Alt-Left and don't even hide the fact they are partisan hacks for the progressive movement.

Forum List

Back