Timeline for Biden to Become President

NPR did a good piece on the upcoming milestones on Biden's path from President-Elect to becoming President.

It details what happens next and defines some key terms.
Joe is a repeat of Ears. We got Don because Ears was a terrible failure and an overt liar. Now we have Joe because of Don. 2024 will be interesting as the nation looks for anyone to save it.

This spells it out well...
Biden in 2020 is just Obama in 2008 if you aged him 30 years, made him white, and replaced all the hope and change talk with "Fuck you, no." - Caitlin Johnstone

You mean, Harris.
Even better.
Attempts at humor are always welcome. She at least is not a war criminal, just woefully underqualified. Woefully, as were all the Democratic Party candidates with the possible exceptions of Sanders and Gabbard. Sneaking Harris in by the back door is excellent tactics by the part of her party she represents. That the nation is poorly served never makes a difference to the duopoly.

NPR did a good piece on the upcoming milestones on Biden's path from President-Elect to becoming President.

I'll sum it up quickly. what happens is we continue to get this "unity" horseshit from the left. Well GFY.

I'll sum it up quickly. what happens is we continue to get this "unity" horseshit from the left. Well GFY.

I see you're taking your crushing defeat well. LOL

You mean, Harris.
Even better.
Attempts at humor are always welcome. She at least is not a war criminal, just woefully underqualified. Woefully, as were all the Democratic Party candidates with the possible exceptions of Sanders and Gabbard. Sneaking Harris in by the back door is excellent tactics by the part of her party she represents. That the nation is poorly served never makes a difference to the duopoly.

Madame President...get used to it.

You mean, Harris.
Even better.

It’s all about gender, race, and sexual orientation. Right?

You mean, Harris.
Even better.

It’s all about gender, race, and sexual orientation. Right?

Sure....I'll humor you....yes. Happy? The future is female. And she has dark skin.

He has not been declared the winner. :D The only one who declared him the winner is the MSM. He has not won yet.lol!

The televised media has been calling races since the 50's. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
They call the races depending on the data they get from the States. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
The data from the states comes from the voters who cast ballots. Some in person, some via mail, in some states, all via mail. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.

Yes, and this has been atleast how long these election frauds have been going on. So isn't it about time we put an end to it? I don't even vote because I know how much of a sham it is. I think this is great news that this has been finally brought out in the forefront. Why don't you?

Because there is nothing to "bring to the forefront". Nobody (at least I hope nobody) thought that every ballot was counted in one night.

I would say pretty fishy Biden had more votes then even Obama did when he ran. Not to mention in my state, there were more votes counted then people that even signed up to vote. Those are dead ringers.

Why would you find the total vote count fishy? The mass mailing of ballots made it very easy for people to vote and hatred of Trump motivated a lot of people to vote.

What state is that?

Voter Fraud in Wisconsin – Massive Dump of Over 100,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight

View attachment 417858

This has already been debunked 50,000 times, reject, but go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself. It seems to be what the Trump Cult does best.

As President, we need someone of the stature of Jefferson, Franklin, Adams...Is anyone ready to claim that Harris is up to the task, really?

You mean, Harris.
Even better.

Sure, if you want an extremist fraud as your president, but, you people tend to have the bar set pretty low, so that's not surprising, I guess.

If you're going to be a fraud...be an extremist fraud...like Trump for example.

She'll send blobbers over the edge. And the mechanisms of governance can't be any more broken than they are already. So I'll take the spectacle and periodic sound policy decision over 4 years of chaos and lurching from one crazy idea to another (combing the forest, banning people because of their religion, injecting bleach).

He has not been declared the winner. :D The only one who declared him the winner is the MSM. He has not won yet.lol!

The televised media has been calling races since the 50's. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
They call the races depending on the data they get from the States. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.
The data from the states comes from the voters who cast ballots. Some in person, some via mail, in some states, all via mail. This is nothing new. Stop pretending that it is.

Yes, and this has been atleast how long these election frauds have been going on. So isn't it about time we put an end to it? I don't even vote because I know how much of a sham it is. I think this is great news that this has been finally brought out in the forefront. Why don't you?

Because there is nothing to "bring to the forefront". Nobody (at least I hope nobody) thought that every ballot was counted in one night.

I would say pretty fishy Biden had more votes then even Obama did when he ran. Not to mention in my state, there were more votes counted then people that even signed up to vote. Those are dead ringers.

Why would you find the total vote count fishy? The mass mailing of ballots made it very easy for people to vote and hatred of Trump motivated a lot of people to vote.

What state is that?

Voter Fraud in Wisconsin – Massive Dump of Over 100,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight

View attachment 417858

This has already been debunked 50,000 times, reject, but go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself. It seems to be what the Trump Cult does best.

Being debunked by the lying MSM don't make it debunked. Do yourself a favor and turn CNN off. Do you still truly believe what the MSM tells you and these fact checkers paid for by Bill Gates?

Forum List

Back