Times Square Officials Treaten to Pull CNN’s Press Credentials

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I see a pattern.....

Bravo TV’s Andy Cohen joined CNN’s Anderson Cooper to co-host the Trump-hating network’s New Year’s Eve special.

Instead of celebrating a fun night, Cohen wasted much of the evening whining that Times Square authorities had warned him not to use his umbrella, citing safety reasons.

Cohen — who wore a hooded coat amid the drizzle — was furious that the Times Square Alliance repeatedly told him to get rid of his umbrella.

Andy’s longtime friend, Anderson Cooper, said Cohen spent more than an hour arguing off-camera with the Times Square official (typical of leftists to think the rules don’t apply to them).

Cohen said when he refused to ditch his umbrella, the official threatened to revoke CNN’s press credentials for next year, so he begrudgingly complied.

“I said I won’t do it!” Cohen recounted. “I said, ‘Get the paddy wagon, because that’s what it’s going to take.’ But now they are threatening to pull CNN’s spot from the credentials from Times Square for next year!”

Keep reading…

Last edited:
Freedom of the press means reporters get to have dessert at every meal and no bed times. If you disagree then you, Sir, are worse than Hitler!

iStock-475710000-e1507544218200-626x418.jpg

Good job, Cohen. It's people like you who make Americans look stupid to the rest of the world.

Freedom of the press means reporters get to have dessert at every meal and no bed times. If you disagree then you, Sir, are worse than Hitler!

Figures you would make a stupid statement like that. There were rules laid down by NYPD. No Umbrellas. The press doesn’t get a pass. Then he wants to argue with the cops. They should have locked the POS up.
No others complained just him. You are the Hitler as well as a dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at a rally/march with former Soviet Jews (read rightwingers mostly) in support of Israel. They were all shocked I was not Jewish.

Guess who I was with and what I was carrying?

I met the march with my American flag, I had brought along on the subway.

I faced down NeoNazis, and what I call the Palestinian Lovers (had an argument with a Palestinian Trust Fund Baby that went hilarious) - one of Chomsky's proteges (Amy) and her pals. Amy wore a head thing she said in support of Pals, as if that actually accomplished anything. I guess it was mostly to irritate what she thought was people who didn't like Arab head gear? Silly. I kept telling her friends she was condescending.

I had one guy translating in Yiddish and Russian to the mostly older Jewish people, that I was a liberal and a proud American. They were amazed and puzzled at my presence, and even more so when the Police told me I was too loud - I was shouting louder than the Pal's Amy with her Bullhorn

Anyhow, I get to leave and the Law Enforcement tells me I cannot get back into the subway with my flag (with thin weak aluminum pole) -- it's a potential weapon I am told. I explain, and have a short argument - explaining - being a LIBERAL demanding an explanation .. Nazis and others watching me. I end up having to walk home alone with my potential 'weapon'

I was not giving up my flag I was flying on my porch - pre 9/11 (didn't need FOX News hosts to tell me how to be patriotic or proud)

I almost forgot to mention some Nazis almost came to blows with me as I demanded to know when their families came to America and if had served in the wars, and -- I walked home feeling vulnerable but knowing I had my powerful potential weapon ...

so fuck you all and the insults about liberals

:dance:

Figures you would make a stupid statement like that. There were rules laid down by NYPD. No Umbrellas. The press doesn’t get a pass. Then he wants to argue with the cops. They should have locked the POS up.
No others complained just him. You are the Hitler as well as a dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you sick they day they taught sarcasm at school?

I see a pattern.....

Bravo TV’s Andy Cohen joined CNN’s Anderson Cooper to co-host the Trump-hating network’s New Year’s Eve special.

Instead of celebrating a fun night, Cohen wasted much of the evening whining that Times Square authorities had warned him not to use his umbrella, citing safety reasons.

Cohen — who wore a hooded coat amid the drizzle — was furious that the Times Square Alliance repeatedly told him to get rid of his umbrella.

Andy’s longtime friend, Anderson Cooper, said Cohen spent more than an hour arguing off-camera with the Times Square official (typical of leftists to think the rules don’t apply to them).

Cohen said when he refused to ditch his umbrella, the official threatened to revoke CNN’s press credentials for next year, so he begrudgingly complied.

“I said I won’t do it!” Cohen recounted. “I said, ‘Get the paddy wagon, because that’s what it’s going to take.’ But now they are threatening to pull CNN’s spot from the credentials from Times Square for next year!”

Keep reading…

Theres a better and more............. fitting option for CNN journalists

b19738aba8f9d96c8f845a1eb7f9f158.jpg

What morons those two...Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper .....the Bobby Twins AA (A for Andy and A for Anderson )idiots.:wink_2:

Forum List

Back