Times up, Crooked Hillary

Have the rest of what she said,"I remember what they did to me for 25 years -- the falsehoods, the lies, which unfortunately people believe because the Republicans have put a lot of time, money, and effort in promoting them," Clinton said. "So when you're dealing with an ideological party that is driven by the lust for power, that is funded by corporate interests who want a government that does its bidding, it's -- you can be civil, but you can't overcome what they intend to do unless you win elections."

She should have fought them like this 2 years ago... The dupes' facts are all wrong, just a bunch of garbage...

Hogwash to what she said. Or anything she says.

Amen. Some people are horrible judges of character. *Cough*franco*cough*
I vote because of facts and policies, and you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. allyou idiot dupes get is the best liar, and now a con man LOL. I wish him the best but not your stupid lies. Maybe you can get another tax cut for the rich and cuts in services for your friends and family, super dupers. Lock her up LOL
You have no idea what you're talking about. I never automatically believe what I'm told, I've always been a very independent thinker, and I do the research. You on the other hand are a horrible judge of character, and so very blind, that all you can do when your crook is criticized is lash out at everyone with juvenile name calling.

Your schtick is old, get some new material.
Truth is like that, stupid. I will go with the Supreme Court and our law enforcement system and real journalists around the world while you have bought off High School grad X Coke head propaganda pundits, absolute garbage. None of your phony scandals ever get outside your bubble of BS.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you between the eyes with a two-by-four. The fact that you support Hillary shows what an utterly deceived partisan you are. And you continue to reply with nothing but arrogant assumptions and juvenile name-calling.

Hogwash to what she said. Or anything she says.

I vote because of facts and policies, and you are a brainwashed functional moron LOL. allyou idiot dupes get is the best liar, and now a con man LOL. I wish him the best but not your stupid lies. Maybe you can get another tax cut for the rich and cuts in services for your friends and family, super dupers. Lock her up LOL
You have no idea what you're talking about. I never automatically believe what I'm told, I've always been a very independent thinker, and I do the research. You on the other hand are a horrible judge of character, and so very blind, that all you can do when your crook is criticized is lash out at everyone with juvenile name calling.

Truth is like that, stupid. I will go with the Supreme Court and our law enforcement system and real journalists around the world while you have bought off High School grad X Coke head propaganda pundits, absolute garbage. None of your phony scandals ever get outside your bubble of BS.

You wouldn't know truth if it hit you between the eyes with a two-by-four. The fact that you support Hillary shows what an utterly deceived partisan you are. And you continue to reply with nothing but arrogant assumptions and juvenile name-calling.
Everything you know about Hillary is bulshit propaganda, super duper. no arrests everything's been investigated a million times she would have to be crazy to try anything. Dupe is a political insult,and also the big story of the last 30 years in the United States. Pure propaganda and silly dupes like you... not your fault they're really good at it.
you.

Everything you know about Hillary is bulshit propaganda, super duper. no arrests everything's been investigated a million times she would have to be crazy to try anything. Dupe is a political insult,and also the big story of the last 30 years in the United States. Pure propaganda and silly dupes like you... not your fault they're really good at it.
you.
Somehow you think Hillary Obama holder etc etc are guilty with no evidence even and certainly no interest by law enforcement. It's a joke, wake up.

Forum List

Back