Times, when you really wish you had a gun.

Hey, did you guys hear about the mountain bikers that were attacked by a mountain lion? One of them was killed.

Mountain biker killed by cougar was a native Kansan. He did nearly everything right

Two mountain bikers were attacked by a mountain lion and one was killed in Washington state on Saturday, despite doing nearly everything right during the confrontation.

This weekend's attack in Washington happened when S.J. Brooks, 32 — a Kansas native— and Isaac Sederbaum, 31, were mountain biking near North Bend, about 30 miles from Seattle. According to The Washington Post, the two realized they were being followed by the cougar and made loud noises to initially chase it away.

But the mountain lion — also known as a cougar — returned and pounced on Sederbaum. When Brooks got off his bike and ran away, the cat took chase and attacked him, according to The Washington Post.

Read more here: Mountain biker killed by cougar was a native Kansan. He did nearly everything right

Hey, did you guys hear about the mountain bikers that were attacked by a mountain lion? One of them was killed.

Mountain biker killed by cougar was a native Kansan. He did nearly everything right

Two mountain bikers were attacked by a mountain lion and one was killed in Washington state on Saturday, despite doing nearly everything right during the confrontation.

This weekend's attack in Washington happened when S.J. Brooks, 32 — a Kansas native— and Isaac Sederbaum, 31, were mountain biking near North Bend, about 30 miles from Seattle. According to The Washington Post, the two realized they were being followed by the cougar and made loud noises to initially chase it away.

But the mountain lion — also known as a cougar — returned and pounced on Sederbaum. When Brooks got off his bike and ran away, the cat took chase and attacked him, according to The Washington Post.

Read more here: Mountain biker killed by cougar was a native Kansan. He did nearly everything right

When I read that story and it said is was grizzly ...it reminded me of a story 15 years ago a cougar ripping the face off a guy riding his bike in Colorado

When I read that story and it said is was grizzly ...it reminded me of a story 15 years ago a cougar ripping the face off a guy riding his bike in Colorado
I just listened to the audio of Timothy Treadwell getting killed by that bear. He and his girlfriend consumed, in 2003.

It was disturbing as hell. For those curious, it is on YouTube, but be cautious.

If you get disturbed easily, don't listen to it.

A working gun with bullets that is.

Good thing the dude didn't run. That couger would have been all over him. I had one stalk me about 12 years ago. He was obviously sick, and was getting pretty desperate. I shot a rabbit for him so he could have an easy meal.

I just listened to the audio of Timothy Treadwell getting killed by that bear. He and his girlfriend consumed, in 2003.

It was disturbing as hell. For those curious, it is on YouTube, but be cautious.

I was talking about a cougar killing but I remember that story as well.

I'd have to say nearly wasn't enough.

A working gun with bullets that is.

Good thing the dude didn't run. That couger would have been all over him. I had one stalk me about 12 years ago. He was obviously sick, and was getting pretty desperate. I shot a rabbit for him so he could have an easy meal.

All cats, are natural scaredy cats, even tigers. They hunt and pounce from behind. They very rarely attack while facing the prey. That cat was absolutely stalking and waiting for the prey to turn and run. If you face the cat, make yourself look big, deranged, and make LOUD NOISES, it will scatter. Usually, that is.

Check out what happened when villagers in India started wearing masks on the backs of their heads to ward off tiger attacks. The frequency of attacks dramatically decreased.

article-2429236-182ccb2700000578-961_634x429.jpg

I was talking about a cougar killing but I remember that story as well.
Yeah, I know. For some reason that whole thing had me thinking about that, and I laughed when I heard he got eaten. He was a typical left wing nut, and knew there was an audio of it. Some how he had triggered the camera audio when.

For years it was not being put out. Youtube would not put it up. Well, they did. I just heard it for the first time, and it was really disturbing. At least it was to me.

In war.

And I did.

Times I was glad I did not have a gun, every time I have felt suicidal.

Still this may not be such a bad way to go...

Except Karma will still kick you in.

It was the night I was walking down a dark street in a black Chicago hood with my good friend Jesse Louis Burns Jackson and we were suddenly aware of the sound of footsteps on the sidewalk behind us. We were both immediately concerned and Jesse asked me if I was packing, and damned if I wasn’t! Shit! Jesse hissed.

But as the steps got closer we could hear the two guys talking and Jesse took a quick peek back at them, while I hoped they’d recognize him and spare us any grief or worse! But then Jesse grinned and told me to relax. They’re white guys. But until that moment I sure wished I’d had my defense attorney with me that night.

Forum List

Back