TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading Towards...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
the gateway pundt ^ | 7/26/16 | Jim Hoft
""TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading Towards Convention""" Protesters STORMED the DNC Media Tent Tuesday evening in Philadelphia. The entire assault was caught on video— THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS STORMED MEDIA ROW— (several screen shots of tweets) TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading Towards Convention Jim Hoft Jul 26th, 2016 8:33 pm 12 Comments Protesters STORMED the DNC Media Tent Tuesday evening in Philadelphia. The entire assault was caught on video— THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS STORMED MEDIA ROW— THE PROTESTERS TOOK OVER THE MEDIA...

the gateway pundt ^ | 7/26/16 | Jim Hoft
""TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading Towards Convention""" Protesters STORMED the DNC Media Tent Tuesday evening in Philadelphia. The entire assault was caught on video— THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS STORMED MEDIA ROW— (several screen shots of tweets) TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading Towards Convention Jim Hoft Jul 26th, 2016 8:33 pm 12 Comments Protesters STORMED the DNC Media Tent Tuesday evening in Philadelphia. The entire assault was caught on video— THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS STORMED MEDIA ROW— THE PROTESTERS TOOK OVER THE MEDIA...
Dumb af

Were they handing out Hillary bobble heads? Err.. I mean Hillary seizure dolls?

As my thread questioned this morning, will the media tell us if a riot occurs? So far no word.

Vaggie....are you doing your happy dance? :dance: This looks right up your "I want Dictator Drumpf" alley.

Funny how it's your guys that always do this shit.

More projection.....you guys are racist, sexist, homophobic...and you love dictators...we don't have Soviet flags

Forum List

Back