Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

And here is the latest entry for Miss Prision of Treason 2011...
mean-grandma.jpg

The false social group becomes more obvious as they fail to post in the proper thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ion-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov-80.html

Since you have no evidence to support your position, you must use your numbers to create a false social group, and that is obvious.

Perhaps you will be given a tank atmosphere while you are undergoing interrogation.

today-in-photos-dui-checks-communism-and-other-moments-in-l-a-history287875856.jpg

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Your spam is clearly intended to obscure the fact you are working to conceal treason.

The false social group becomes more obvious as they fail to post in the proper thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ion-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov-80.html

Since you have no evidence to support your position, you must use your numbers to create a false social group, and that is obvious.

Perhaps you will be given a tank atmosphere while you are undergoing interrogation.

today-in-photos-dui-checks-communism-and-other-moments-in-l-a-history287875856.jpg

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Report me asshole! Why have you waited?

Wait, maybe this is how it went;

agent chri$$y dials 911....

dispatch;
911 what is your emergency?

agent chri$$y;
I want to report misprision of treason

dispatch;
Sir, I don't understand your request.......

agent chri$$y;
I want to report misprision of treason, I know you heard me. You don't fool me agent, I know your trying to conceal treason.

Dispatch;
Sir, what is your location?

agent chri$$y;
I want to report misprision of treason, and I am adding you to the list agent.

Dispatch;
Sir, do you actually have an emergency?

agent chri$$y;
I want to report misprision of treason, you will go down in history as supporting treason.

dispatch;
I have an ambulance and a patrol car on the way to your location, goodbye.

Your spam is clearly intended to obscure the fact you are working to conceal treason.

Actually, you're wrong. My fellow agents and I are not working on concealing treason at the moment.

We are currently working with the Imbecile Repatriation Agency to try to find a way to send you back to your home planet.

By the way, fellow agents, as it is my turn to bring the punch and pie to the next meeting, does anyone want to put in any special requests?

Actually, you're wrong. My fellow agents and I are not working on concealing treason at the moment.

We are currently working with the Imbecile Repatriation Agency to try to find a way to send you back to your home planet.

By the way, fellow agents, as it is my turn to bring the punch and pie to the next meeting, does anyone want to put in any special requests?

I say we change the menu to beer and wings..........

One of the other agents has that covered. I don't know which one, as Z has kept that on a need to know basis.

One of the other agents has that covered. I don't know which one, as Z has kept that on a need to know basis.

I suppose we have to keep the beer secret, otherwise eots might crash the meeting.

Everybody, don't forget the monthly jam session after the meeting. Everybody bring an instrument, there is no shame in playing the spoons!

yeah, sugar free pumpkin
;)

yeah, sugar free pumpkin
;)

Here you go. Enjoy!
pumpkinpiea.JPG

As long as you are spamming in your false social groups it is a obvious effort to conceal treason.

Forum List

Back