Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

snapnorth.gif

But surely with 110 floors of exploding floors and an exploding concrete core .. all of that elevator guide rail support steel would have been demolished too .....

... unless the steel was actually core columns and there was no exploding floors or concrete core.

Great stuff Rattus Hattus !!:eusa_angel:

I was going to say that the psyops tactic of false social groups and your inane, pretend platitudes belong here agent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ion-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov-80.html

but this thread is a good place for you to violate.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

with your lies, collusion, misrepresentation and manipulation.

I was going to say that the psyops tactic of false social groups and your inane, pretend platitudes belong here agent.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ion-psyops-and-infiltration-of-us-gov-80.html

but this thread is a good place for you to violate.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

with your lies, collusion, misrepresentation and manipulation.

I hereby demand that you do your citizenly duty and report me. I demand to be reported to the proper authorities for my treasonous acts, as you have defined them. Come on, don't slouch! Do it now turkeydick, do it right fucking now!

I expect to see federal agents by morning.

One morning they will be there for you.

These images definitely trash ratoids gif because not ONE of the images is located with relation to the towers footprint.

The west wall of WTC 1 from the north locating the concrete wall inside the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Visible elevator guide rails INSIDE the core, against the wall and interior box columns, the spire outside the wall.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

From the NE looking over WTC 7 the interio box columns outside the concrete core wall is seen with elevator guide rail supports against the inside of the concrete core wall.

shearspirewall.jpg

This shows the location of the spire at the out side of the core of WTC 1.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Last edited:
One morning they will be there for you.

These images definitely trash ratoids gif because not ONE of the images is located with relation to the towers footprint.

The west wall of WTC 1 from the north locating the concrete wall inside the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Visible elevator guide rails INSIDE the core, against the wall and interior box columns, the spire outside the wall.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

From the NE looking over WTC 7 the interio box columns outside the concrete core wall is seen with elevator guide rail supports against the inside of the concrete core wall.

shearspirewall.jpg

This shows the location of the spire at the out side of the core of WTC 1.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg
all those photos show STEEL CORE COLUMNS and not one lick of concrete

You asked for photos from 9/11 showing the core as shown in the FEMA drawing, and I gave them to you.

Now what do you want, Jag-A-Muffin, personally signed copies of them?

And I gave you my personal info months ago. Where the fuck are the authorities to drag me away for treason??

Let me know if you need my info again. I want to make an immense fool out of you in open court, Jag-off.

No way to tell that the vertical steel in the images is inside the core. My images show all the vertical stel is outside the core or against the concrete core wall.

Your image and agent act is the equivilant of this to the viewer.

spam.jpg

No way to tell that the vertical steel in the images is inside the core. My images show all the vertical stel is outside the core or against the concrete core wall.

spam.jpg

Sorry to have to be the one to inform you of this, Monkey Boy, but the Secret Disinfo Society got a picture of you in mommy's basement, posting your retardo theories. And here it is....
chimpanzee.JPG

It's a very good likeness, if I must say so.

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.

What a crock of lunacy!:lol::lol::lol:

moron, the verticle steel IS the core
Robertson himself said so

Bot, you lie.

Your images show vertical steel, and there's no way in the universe for that image to provide enough information to suggest that it is "outside" the core. (Someday, you should ask a person with actual knowledge to explain to you the matter of perspective and the difficulty of attempting to locate any object in three-dimensional space from any single two-dimensional image.)

However, since it is an absolute FACT that the core was made of steel, the vertical steel you show is clearly within the core of the doomed building.

Last edited:

Well, most people can't tell the difference between your images, and a dead crab.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DmwiAKDd8[/ame]

Okay, my quick effort to compensate for the deficiency of your post is not correct. At least you've finally explained now, what you should have in the beginning.

Of course you think that because you do not identify the towers or the direction that somehow that gets you out of the need to produce evidence of the steel core columns, and you've provided none. You need to do that or be seen as an agent of treason.

The line forming in the video seems too close to the windows to be the center of the towers, which was the one thing that seems wrong with my attempt to define which is which and direction, so the line is forming off the east end of the core to enter the east core hallway.

Now provide evidence from independent sources AND 9-11 that there was a steel core inside the towers.

Here is the west end of WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

from last june, just to help you post your quota of the same bullshit over and over

Forum List

Back