Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Tell you what. Post your address and I'll sue you in civil court for misprision, that will have to do for now because federal courts have rules that do not accomodate U.S. code and judges refuse to follow it.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

here ya go. i'll be waiting for notice of your lawsuit. :cuckoo:

Charles Sued
882 3rd Avenue 10
Brooklyn, Ny 13134

Tell you what. Post your address and I'll sue you in civil court for misprision, that will have to do for now because federal courts have rules that do not accomodate U.S. code and judges refuse to follow it.

S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)
POB 41
Eagar, AZ 85925

I await your lawsuit. The first thing I will have my lawyer do in response is to request a sanity hearing for the agent of disinformation known as 'chri$$y'.

deliverance.jpg

S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)
POB 41
Eagar, AZ 85925

I await your lawsuit. The first thing I will have my lawyer do in response is to request a sanity hearing for the agent of disinformation known as 'chri$$y'.

I'll be testing your contact info.

S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)
POB 41
Eagar, AZ 85925

send me a card agent, I will return something to you.
Perhaps i will send you some actual bullshit so you can see how much it resembles your posts......

If you must, since that is all you have, I understand. If that was not true you could post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

S.L. Ackjawed, P.E.(ret)
POB 41
Eagar, AZ 85925

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw&feature=related[/ame]

If I get something from the bot agent in the mail, I will scan it and post it here. the downside is that might tend prove that the bot might be.....well, human.

If I get something from the bot agent in the mail, I will scan it and post it here. the downside is that might tend prove that the bot might be.....well, human.

Or it may just be some other kind of bipedal lifeform.

But please, by all means, either post or PM it's "test".

Or it may just be some other kind of bipedal lifeform.

But please, by all means, either post or PM it's "test".

Fair is fair, and to be fair if I get something from agent chri$$y I will PM the bot to make sure it sent it, and, for an OK to post it, then post it in the thread.
I really don't know if agent chri$$y will send me something by mail or not, so I will just wait and see what happens.

I will actually be surprised if I get something.

Forum List

Back