Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

12143d1290920325t-the-most-powerful-911-truther-in-the-known-universe-ahmetrannydad.jpg

Lilybelly says I only have a duty to "support and defend the Constitutiton" if I'm military or a public official and I've proven that agent wrong since my very first post. * * * *

When CriscoFEARa, the habitual lying supporter of al qaeda has to lie to make his "point," it is clear that he has no point.

Liability, that's me (hi, asshole bot null poster CriscoFEARa), did NOT say that you ONLY have a duty if you are a sworn law enforcement officer, in the military or an official government office holder. I simply denied that you "must" do a single fucking thing unless you are one of the above. I then proceeded to note, correctly, that it's still fine to uphold and protect and defend the Constitution, but that nothing YOU say or write or do achieves or even seeks to achieve any such thing.

The opposite is true, in fact. You support al qaeda you cock-less faggoty lying sack of shit.

I am not an "agent," either, you ass-sucker. You are. But you have never "proved me wrong" in any event. Not since the first time we ever bumped proverbial noggins. You are not capable of proving anybody wrong since it is you who are always wrong.

You are a lowlife lying piece of shit, you unmanly child-support evading coward of a human being. And your utterly irrational support of al qaeda marks you as the vermin you will always be.

So feel obligated to go fuck yourself, CriscoFEARa, you gutless cowardly lying scumbag traitorous pussy.

Well since the "military or a public official" or federal judge refused its duty,

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html
http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreassign.html
http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.civreasign1.html

the infiltrators would want no one to have a sense of duty, and you would approve.

I accept the duty and feel that the people living under the laws of the Constitution are much better off if everyone agrees to unconditionally support and defend the Constitution, . . . like zealots . . . agent.

The infiltrating perps would not want an agent to agree with, would they?

Last edited:
did you ever stop to think(i know you dont) that maybe, just maybe, what you "filed" was nothing but bullshit and had nothing actionable for the judge to deal with?

what the judge clearly failed in his job at was he should have had you committed for psychiatric evaluation

Well since the "military or a public official" or federal judge refused its duty,

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

the infiltrators would want no one to have a sense of duty, and you would approve.

I accept the duty and feel that the people living under the laws of the Constitution are much better off if everyone agrees to unconditionally support and defend the Constitution, . . . like zealots . . . agent.

The infiltrating perps would not want an agent to agree with, would they?

RIPPED.jpg

Last edited:
agents can pretend to be morons as much as they need to gain the approval of the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder. For example, are you saying an immigrant has more duty to "support and defend the constitution" than a natural born citizen?

The Oath of Allegiance
The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

The perpetrators would like very much that you misrepresent the duty and allegiance of Americans to their constitution.

As a natural born citizen, I never took such an oath. I think it is expected of the parents and the schools to provide us 'natural borns' with the knowledge of what the requirements are to remain a citizen. You obtained this knowledge somewhere, right?

The point is that IF you are a natural born citizen THEN you have at least the allegiance and duty of an immigrant. Maybe you don't claim or acknowledge that.

Now how is this, which I am sure is a valid point of some sort, just how is it germane to the conversation at hand?

Lilybelly says I only have a duty to "support and defend the Constitutiton" if I'm military or a public official and I've proven that agent wrong since my very first post. Just did it again. Maybe you don't claim or acknowledge that duty.

If you do, law is vital. Law is how you evaluate " military or a public officials" performance. When they cease to conform to law or the principles of the Constitution, they at least lose their position.

While i do understand what your saying, I don't understand the logic behind that line of reasoning.
I suspect that this line of reasoning is brought on by being powerless, and resulting in false bloated feelings of grandeur.

I am going to check the old PO box today. Agent, did you send me a card or letter?

Wrong again, bot. The judge did not refuse his duty. He performed his duty, you fucking lying idiot.

He got your utterly meaningless papers and had them marked "civil," and that act takes them off the criminal calendar since there is no pending criminal matter being brought by anybody capable of bringing a criminal action. And there is, of course, nothing else to be done with the bullshit your presented.

I suppose he could use your papers to fertilize a garden, maybe.

But beyond that, your bullshit serves no purpose and nothing else can be done with them.

Stop sucking-off bin Laden, you agent of al qaeda.

The local court rules do not even accomodate United States Code.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

The law does not state that a formal pleading form must be used, but the court rules DO NOT allow information to a judge without it being filed!

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Then the judge removed it from the criminal clerks office where it was filed and reassigned it as a civil case.

usdist.cv10-1634ua.005.jpg

Wrong again, bot. The judge did not refuse his duty. He performed his duty, you fucking lying idiot.

He got your utterly meaningless papers and had them marked "civil," and that act takes them off the criminal calendar since there is no pending criminal matter being brought by anybody capable of bringing a criminal action. And there is, of course, nothing else to be done with the bullshit your presented.

I suppose he could use your papers to fertilize a garden, maybe.

But beyond that, your bullshit serves no purpose and nothing else can be done with them.

Stop sucking-off bin Laden, you agent of al qaeda.
actually, the judge did fail on one thing
he should have had goof-o-phera held for psychiatric evaluation

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

The law does not state that a formal pleading form must be used, but the court rules DO NOT allow information to a judge without it being filed!

Then the judge removed it from the criminal clerks office where it was filed and reassigned it as a civil case.

Yeah yeah. You already said that. Saying such imbecilic tripe two times doesn't make it any less unintelligent.

Since you were unable to grasp the answer before, I'll break it down for you.

You "reported" bullshit. There is no treason TO report. You are a moron.

However, in your imbecility, you "reported" your imbecilic absurd fantasy theories, anyway. So fine. You "reported,' and the judge got your "report."

And he marked it "civil" since there is no criminal prosecution pending and no public prosecutor ever would prosecute anybody based on the incoherent gibberish you reported.

Thus, the judge performed his only conceivable "duty."

You have nothing to complain about. Now, go get a minimum wage job and pay something to support your own flesh and blood, you selfish diseased useless clump of crap.

Thus, the judge performed his only conceivable "duty."

Uh, I guess reading law is well beyond your skills.

I am heading out to a gig. Afterwards, I am gonna swing by the old PO, didn't make it there yet.

Will I be posting mail from you, agent chri$$y, tomorrow morning?

No, not tomorrow agent.

But fairly soon, I shall not waste my postage . . . unless your address is phoney.

My address is real. There was nothing from the bot known as agent chri$$y. I am starting to believe that agent chri$$y isn't real, just a hunk of poorly written software!

I am heading out to a gig. Afterwards, I am gonna swing by the old PO, didn't make it there yet.

Will I be posting mail from you, agent chri$$y, tomorrow morning?

No, not tomorrow agent.

But fairly soon, I shall not waste my postage . . . unless your address is phoney.

:lol:

English isn't your native language, is it Chri$$y?

What you ended up saying here, is that you are willing to waste your postage if his address IS phony.

This is why nobody believes you. They can't make heads or tails out of what you are trying to say.

Forum List

Back