Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

There are more than one way to waste postage and I'll use none of those.

You work to misinterpret, true to the agenda. There is no way to TEST the address without risking the postage, IF the address is phoney, I will have wasted the postage.

I'll leave the rest unsaid to get the most of postage IF it is not wasted.

Last edited:

You work to misinterpret, true to the agenda. There is no way to TEST the address without risking the postage, IF the address is phoney, I will have wasted the postage.

What the hell, this should prove interesting....

Hey Chris, why don't you tell us all the possible ways to waste postage???

Hey agent, why don't you post an image of the core you assert existed from 9-11?

femacore.gif

Why?

WHY?

WHY?

Hey agent, why don't you post an image of the core you assert existed from 9-11?

femacore.gif

Why?

WHY?

WHY?

Because I already did, Monkey Boy.

snapnorth.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKs6nfkcvE[/ame]

But, since they prove you wrong, I guess you'll go back to calling me an agent again.

Since I haven't been served yet, I thought I should give you my contact info again.

Jacob Blue
1060 w. Addison Street
Chicago Il

femacore.gif

Why?

WHY?

WHY?
ANYONE who calls someone who disagrees with them an "AGENT" without ANY proof is just another idiot on the internet. Do you really think YOU are important enough for the government to be tracking you? LOL:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, agents conducting cognitive infiltrations using cognitive distortions. How obvious can you get?

COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS
1. All or nothing thinking: Things are placed in black or white categories.
2. Over generalization: Single event is viewed as continuous.
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
5. Mind reading: One absolutely concludes that others are reacting positively or negatively without investigating reality.
6. Fortune Telling: Based on previous 5 distortions, anticipation of negative or positive outcome of situations is established fact.
7. Catastrophizing: Exaggerated importance of self's failures and others successes.
8. Emotional reasoning: One feels as though emotional state IS reality of situation.
9. "Should" statements: Self imposed rules about behavior creating guilt at self inability to adhere and anger at others in their inability to conform to self's rules.
10. Labeling: Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.
11. Personalization: Thinking that the actions or statements of others are a reaction to you.
12. Entitlement: Believing that you deserve things you have not earned.

Gee, agents conducting cognitive infiltrations using cognitive distortions. How obvious can you get?

COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS
3. Mental filter: Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.
4. Minimizing: Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.
5. Mind reading: One absolutely concludes that others are reacting positively or negatively without investigating reality.
6. Fortune Telling: Based on previous 5 distortions, anticipation of negative or positive outcome of situations is established fact.
7. Catastrophizing: Exaggerated importance of self's failures and others successes.
8. Emotional reasoning: One feels as though emotional state IS reality of situation.
9. "Should" statements: Self imposed rules about behavior creating guilt at self inability to adhere and anger at others in their inability to conform to self's rules.
11. Personalization: Thinking that the actions or statements of others are a reaction to you.

:cuckoo: :lol: :eek: :doubt: :lmao: :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :Boom2: :bs1: :finger3: :ack-1: :bang3:

keep the humor coming, Chri$$y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell, this should prove interesting....

Hey Chris, why don't you tell us all the possible ways to waste postage???

Hey Chri$$Y Piss Bucket, when are you going to tell us all the wonderful methods you have of wasting postage????

Chri$$y Piss Bucket went offline to crawl into his cave again. Probably trying to find a new way to promote his blood money website.

Sweet dreams, Piss Bucket.

agents cannot care about human needs or the Constitution that protects them. They serve the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder. agents work to keep the secret of the methods used in mass murder.

02_911NewspaperEdinburghEveningNewsScot.jpg

Americans know with one look at your act . . . exactly what kind of thing you are.

agents cannot care about human needs or the Constitution that protects them. They serve the infiltrators of the US government who perpetrated mass murder. agents work to keep the secret of the methods used in mass murder.

Americans know with one look at your act . . . exactly what kind of thing you are.
you dont care about those people or the constitution
you only care about your fucking delusional book

The local court rules do not even accomodate United States Code.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

The law does not state that a formal pleading form must be used, but the court rules DO NOT allow information to a judge without it being filed!

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Then the judge removed it from the criminal clerks office where it was filed and reassigned it as a civil case.

usdist.cv10-1634ua.005.jpg

Thus, the judge performed his only conceivable "duty."

Uh, I guess reading law is well beyond your skills.

Actually, idiot, unlike you, not only can I do it, I do it well. You don't understand the words in any legal document. You are retarded as well as dishonest. That's a bad combo.

You reported. There was never any treason TO report, asshole, but you reported your conspiracy bullshit. Mission accomplished.

Based on that "report," there is nothing else to be done. You report bullshit. Bullshit is not actionable (and shouldn't be).

Marking it "civil" acknowledges the fact that you filed your alleged "report." (You should say "thank you" to the Judge.) But, as even a dishonest scumbag idiot like you SHOULD be able to recognize, there is no criminal action pending. There is no public prosecutor who has sought any "indictment" against anybody for any "treason" associated with your blithering bullshit. Thus, you fucking moron, there is no criminal case to put on the criminal calendar.

Thus, the judge performed his only conceivable "duty."

Uh, I guess reading law is well beyond your skills.

Marking it "civil" acknowledges the fact that you filed your alleged "report."

I guess the meanings of this law are just beyond you.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Where in there does it say I have to file anything?

A filing at a U.S. District court was completed on February 18, 2010 disclosing misprision of treason.

Local court rules had no accommodation to present any letter to a judge. Such is specifically against the rules. U.S. code requirements did not matter. After a few trips to the court house a criminal filing was made pursuant to evidenced violations of law and actions constituting evasion or concealment of acts embodying treason. This page has links to all exhibits and photographic panels.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

As can be seen on the below conformed face page, this made possible an "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" relating to Title 18 authority and duty of a judge within federal criminal procedure.

cm10-00040face2-18-10.jpg

Accordingly, assertions of "steel core columns" in the core of the Twin towers is misprision of treason IF the violation of law enabling the deception by FEMA of NIST and the public is not observed AND evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area is not provided to substantiate they existed.

All reference to steel core columns without such respective action is misprision of treason.

Hey Chris.

When did you make this "misprision" known to the appropriate public officials? Second, you have no proof of a concrete core. You would have no chance of proving your concrete core as the evidence you have a joke. All you have are your own speculations. I would prove you wrong at every turn.

Is the showing you've made in this forum and all others the type of case you'd present in court if you brought charges against any one of us? Really?

Your evidence is laughable.

I 'd get Leslie Robertson to testify that your core is joke. I'd get August Domel to testify that your core is a joke. You have nothing.

Have you contacted Domel to see if he agrees with you about what you say existed? No? I didn't think so. Robertson even corrected the article you keep claiming said there was a concrete core.

You would lose your ass in this case. Are you ready for that? Are you that sure about your core that you'd be ready to go to court and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it existed?

What witnesses do you have on your side? I'd get William Rodriguez to prove you wrong as he worked there.

Want to take that chance?

Let me know.

Chris,

You can't even prove your case here or to anyone else. What makes you think it will stand up in a court of law?

:lol::lol::lol:

Chris,

Does August Domel know that you have named him in your "treason" case? I sent him an email just to make sure.

02_911NewspaperEdinburghEveningNewsScot.jpg

:fu::fu::fu::fu:

COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS

tumblr_lbkofpQHxb1qd1iswo1_500.gif

The case for the concrete core is closed. Concrete is proven,

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

and it is proven you cannot show any steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

femacore.gif

All of the independently verified evidence shows a concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Forum List

Back