Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Chris,

Linking to your own material does not show that you have convinced anyone that your theory is correct. Why can't you provide links to anyone who states as fact that they believe in your core theory?

Again, you need to come up with some new photographic proof that your core existed. Nobody accepted your pictures or videos the first, tenth, or hundredth time you posted them, so posting them in the future would be pointless. Find something new, or continue to be mocked and dismissed. It's your choice.

agents don't use evidence. Dr. Larsen Ph. D links to material on my site. Not my material. All of that was in the public domain and I simply used it because I knew what it meant.

For example, no steel protruding from the top of the WTC 2 core means it is concrete and not steel core columns.

southcorestands.gif

No, and I've proven that the steel showing on WTC 1 is outside the core area.

The spire is just outside the NW concrete core corner.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

The core area is empty.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

Shows the spire is outside the core area.

superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

rat, the concrete detonated like this.

core_animation_75.gif

The question is, where are the steel core columns? The core area is basically empty of such verticals at GZ and 9-11.

How does it feel working to conceal treason?

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

See that tire with the white wall? That was the left front tire of a cadillac, well the road racing radials left of it were on the maserati that was doing over 120kph when it broadsided the caddy. The tires of those cars and all the others the maserati contacted all ended up in a pile right there raturd.

tire-concerns-tire-age-21102141.jpg

Butt plates = too weak for core columns.

Abcense of diagonal braces = too weak for steel core columns.

panel_5.jpg

agents working to conceal methods of mass murder is what we have.

Last edited:
This is completely unbelievable.

This is exactly why nobody believes in you and your theory, Chris.

When asked to provide new, clear pictures of your concrete core, you respond by posting a picture of car tires? How do they fit in with your theory, Chris? Are you now going to claim they added rubber to the concrete mix in the cores? Perhaps to make them burn better when the towers needed to be destroyed?

And you follow this picture with 2 photos showing steel columns, steel beams, wood planks and water. But not one ounce of concrete.

This is why you don't have anyone coming here and agreeing with your hoax. No one except you has ever posted here, or on any other thread on this board stating that the twins had concrete cores. If you can't provide enough proof to people that believe there was a conspiracy, how do you ever expect to win over people that don't?

Posting pictures of rubber to prove concrete just shows people that you don't even believe your own theory enough to be serious about it.

When asked to provide new, clear pictures of your concrete core, you respond by posting a picture of car tires?

That's long, long, after the fact that this is concrete and you've shown no steel in the picture.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
You're right, that out of focus, dust and smoke obscured photo taken from over a mile away does not prove it is steel.

It also does not prove it is concrete. Or marble. Or oak boards.

It doesn't prove anything. Which is why you need close up and clear pictures to prove to me or anyone else that your theory is valid and correct. Using ambiguous pictures shot from distances is not going to persuade people that you have the truth.

I've shown the steel columns to you several times on both of your threads.

Don't put it on me that you choose not to accept them.

And no, I'm not going to post them again. One, I'm not going to eat up USMB's bandwidth. Two, you can go back a few pages on either thread to see them.

Thanks for another new photo.

Chri$$y hasn't posted a new photo in years, just the same dozen or so ancient, debunked fuzzy pictures, over and over ad nausium.

That aerial photo locates the other photo of the interior box columns as the north wall of WTC 1, stairwell and toppled elevator guide rail supports under the "mns" of "columns" in the graphic. Meaning the columns of the other photo are outside the core.

The perpetrators would not show you that with the aerial photo. They would misrepresent.

When asked to provide new, clear pictures of your concrete core, you respond by posting a picture of car tires?

That's long, long, after the fact that this is concrete and you've shown no steel in the picture.

southcorestands.gif

I've shown the steel columns to you several times on both of your threads.

Don't put it on me that you choose not to accept them.

And no, I'm not going to post them again. One, I'm not going to eat up USMB's bandwidth. Two, you can go back a few pages on either thread to see them.

The photo of the WTC 2 concrete core shows no steel yet you misrepresent in manipulation and deceit.

Working to conceal the methods of mass murder.

Forum List

Back