Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

wtc-photocolumnsteelgz.jpg

Thanks for another new photo.

Chri$$y hasn't posted a new photo in years, just the same dozen or so ancient, debunked fuzzy pictures, over and over ad nausium.

That aerial photo locates the other photo of the interior box columns as the north wall of WTC 1, stairwell and toppled elevator guide rail supports under the "mns" of "columns" in the graphic. Meaning the columns of the other photo are outside the core.

The perpetrators would not show you that with the aerial photo. They would misrepresent.
dipshit, there are NO columns OUTSIDE the core
they ARE the core

Chri$$y hasn't posted a new photo in years, just the same dozen or so ancient, debunked fuzzy pictures, over and over ad nausium.

That aerial photo locates the other photo of the interior box columns as the north wall of WTC 1, stairwell and toppled elevator guide rail supports under the "mns" of "columns" in the graphic. Meaning the columns of the other photo are outside the core.

The perpetrators would not show you that with the aerial photo. They would misrepresent.

Why is it that this photo does not show 1 square foot of your concrete core?

I'll answer that for you. It's because there was no concrete core to show.

It does show multiple tons of steel core columns, much to your dismay.

When asked to provide new, clear pictures of your concrete core, you respond by posting a picture of car tires?

That's long, long, after the fact that this is concrete and you've shown no steel in the picture.

southcorestands.gif

I've shown the steel columns to you several times on both of your threads.

Don't put it on me that you choose not to accept them.

And no, I'm not going to post them again. One, I'm not going to eat up USMB's bandwidth. Two, you can go back a few pages on either thread to see them.

The photo of the WTC 2 concrete core shows no steel yet you misrepresent in manipulation and deceit.

Working to conceal the methods of mass murder.

It's put up or shut up time, Chris.

I want you to describe, in exact detail, how I am concealing "the methods of mass murder". You are accusing me of the crime of being an accomplice in multiple felonies, without providing any proof of it.

And while you're at it, you have also accused ME of committing treason (a crime punishable by the death penalty) several times in the past. I want you to post the exact details of my guilt.

Either provide your proof that I have committed these crimes, or post on this thread that you are 100% wrong in making these accusations against me. If you don't do so in a reasonable amount of time, I will report you for making serious unfounded charges against me to the moderators of this board for them to handle.

That's long, long, after the fact that this is concrete and you've shown no steel in the picture.

southcorestands.gif

When you assert this core existed,

femacore.gif

and cannot show that structure in the core area on 9-11 and attempt to say this is not concrete,

southcorestands.gif

you are working to conceal the true core design of the Twins. That conceals the methods of mass murder used to commit treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Last edited:

southcorestands.gif

When you assert this core existed,

femacore.gif

and cannot show that structure in the core area on 9-11 and attempt to say this is not concrete,

southcorestands.gif

you are working to conceal the true core design of the Twins. That conceals the methods of mass murder used to commit treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Sorry Chris, but this generalization isn't going to work anymore.

You are directly accusing me of capital crimes punishable by the death penalty. It's now on you to provide the proof of your claim. Either post the exact details of my guilt including names, dates, locations and actions, or retract your claims.

Why is it that this photo does not show 1 square foot of your concrete core?

I'll answer that for you. It's because there was no concrete core to show.

It does show multiple tons of steel core columns, much to your dismay.

I cannot take the credit. But I can share the finding.

The reason the image shows not one tiny bit of evidence of a concrete core is because the infiltrating agents cleverly thought sufficiently far ahead in the years the towers were getting constructed. Yes, that's right.

They used Invisicrete!™

Invisicrete.™ Clearly superior!

Last edited:
Not a generalization. You specifically pretend to see steel in the core here,

southcorestands.gif

And specifically fail to produce an image from 9-11 showing the core you say existed.

femacore.gif

You specificallly fail to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of the plans and specifically fail to recognize that forensic analysis of collapse cannot be done without plans.

You specifically fail to produce anything from the NIST report showing they had plans while I show that they did not.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

This however, could be you, generally.

1272498004.jpg

Not a generalization. You specifically pretend to see steel in the core here,

southcorestands.gif

And specifically fail to produce an image from 9-11 showing the core you say existed.

femacore.gif

You specificallly fail to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of the plans and specifically fail to recognize that forensic analysis of collapse cannot be done without plans.

You specifically fail to produce anything from the NIST report showing they had plans while I show that they did not.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

This however, could be you, generally.

1272498004.jpg

I am responding to you for the last time. I'll explain at the end.

To your first point, I never said I see steel in that particular picture. I have said that with all the dust and smoke, you can't see what the core is made of.

Second, here is the steel core I have posted before.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKs6nfkcvE[/ame]

Third, the investigations did have access to the plans. They got them from Leslie Robertson. He is listed as working with NIST in all of their reports.

I am not going to bother the moderators about you. They have enough to do without dealing with your childish antics. What I am going to do is right after I hit submit reply, I am going to my control panel, putting you on ignore, and unsubscribing your threads. Replying to this would be a waste of your time, as I will never be able to see it. But you'll probably do it anyway, as you and your theory are both classic definitions of "waste of time".

Enjoy your delusions, Christopher. May they forever keep you warm in life.

$28lffpl.jpg

Just like you fail to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files and 15,000 videos of the Twin Towers and WTC, you will fail to recognize violation of law and right by the county sheriff here who was supoenaed and failed to appear.
The rights of Americans mean nothing to you. If they did, you would use evidence and reason. You do not.

subdengif.gif

Had they appeared with documents as subpoenaed, I would have made a great deal of money in many different ways, the child support would have been paid.

Government did not follow laws. By being government, there is a promise to follow laws. Promissory estopple prevents the government from using law to take my money when they illegally prevented me from making it.
But estoppel will not be heard. Denial of access to courts.

209449sp.pleamotquash.jpg

Last edited:
True .. but he has made the claim in the past and it got him nowhere.

Just like all of his claims they are false.

If he suggested to us, that he was mentally unstable I would be reluctant to believe him on principle :lol:

True .. but he has made the claim in the past and it got him nowhere.

Just like all of his claims they are false.

If he suggested to us, that he was mentally unstable I would be reluctant to believe him on principle :lol:
exactly, if he told me the sky was blue i'd have to look for myself

Just like you fail to recognize violations of law that deprive the public of 6,000 photo files and 15,000 videos of the Twin Towers and WTC, you will fail to recognize violation of law and right by the county sheriff here who was supoenaed and failed to appear.
The rights of Americans mean nothing to you. If they did, you would use evidence and reason. You do not.

subdengif.gif

Had they appeared with documents as subpoenaed, I would have made a great deal of money in many different ways, the child support would have been paid.

Government did not follow laws. By being government, there is a promise to follow laws. Promissory estopple prevents the government from using law to take my money when they illegally prevented me from making it.
But estoppel will not be heard. Denial of access to courts.

209449sp.pleamotquash.jpg
:cuckoo:You're an idiot.:cuckoo:

Apparently you don't like people to ask that government follow laws or respect Constitutional rights such as fair hearings, evidence and witness. Kind of lik ehow the infiltrators of government would be expected to behave.

Chrustysphincter said:
You selected only part of the sentence. Selectivity to conduct deception.

You have never posted and image of that core on 9-11

agent, post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

in order to show you are not an agent.

I selected the part of your useless post which was least useless .. and ... for your convenience I have highlighted in BOLD the part I used. The rest is irrelevant since the image is a schematic representation of the steel core, which we all know was the true core and the one which existed till the building collapsed on 9/11 .. thereby making images of the core as represented in the schematic an almost impossibility on the actual day of 9/11.

We have however still shown to all observers, except your moronic majesty, that there was never a concrete core.

Stann

Forum List

Back