Tlaib: Pelosi Has to ‘Be Aware’ We Are Women of Color When She Targets Us

I give Nancy less than a month before she is sent back to her mansion for good.
Who will take over as Speaker?
100% guarenteed none of the Squad will be elected.
The DEM Congress are not suicidal.

We'll see if the Regressives have enough strength (yet) to take over the party. This may be happening a bit early.
They are toast. Nothing but upstarts. Pelosi hasn't been there as long as she has by being pushed around. She will take them out one by one.
She's a tough broad, and she has plenty of life left in her.

Should be pretty freakin' interesting. She just wont sit there and take it.

Nope. And she has been there and done that. It's my opinion that not only will the four be gone, but anyone who even came close to supporting them, like when she rolled out the green new deal, all those guys smiling in the background will likely pay to. This is a serious power play by the 4. There will be serious payback.

sheeeesh IF ONLY ~~~!!!!!!!!

We'll see if the Regressives have enough strength (yet) to take over the party. This may be happening a bit early.
They are toast. Nothing but upstarts. Pelosi hasn't been there as long as she has by being pushed around. She will take them out one by one.
She's a tough broad, and she has plenty of life left in her.

Should be pretty freakin' interesting. She just wont sit there and take it.

Nope. And she has been there and done that. It's my opinion that not only will the four be gone, but anyone who even came close to supporting them, like when she rolled out the green new deal, all those guys smiling in the background will likely pay to. This is a serious power play by the 4. There will be serious payback.

sheeeesh IF ONLY ~~~!!!!!!!!

The republicans will have nanna p's back, just like the democrats have the republicans back when their young whipper snappers get uppity.

Forum List

Back