To all you Bush Bashers... consider this picture!

Definitions, from Beavis And Butthead:

"A whore does it for money.

A slut does it for free."

Because he is a warmongering lying statist progressive elitist asshole.

So you ignore the reality of what happened. Classic case of a person who HAS lost touch with the real world.
These events occurred. You can't ignore them. You may think you can but every day in some way not Bush but the events touched you.
And my point is that the USA could have gone really into the depths of despair during GWB's presidency. But we didn't. Thanks to GWB.
W and Cheney both should have been impeached over yellowcake.

Trump has elevated George W Bush's standing as a president like no other, by Trump being Trump.
Plus, even when I disagreed with W, I still would have a beer with him, unlike Trump, W is likable.
s-l1000.jpg
If Trump turns out worse than W, we really are fucked. Three disastrous POTUS' in a row should just about finish the land of the free and home of the brave.
LOL

Somehow, much of America disagrees with you on your number "3". Obama left office with a job approval rating at about 60%.

Last edited:
Trump has elevated George W Bush's standing as a president like no other, by Trump being Trump.
Plus, even when I disagreed with W, I still would have a beer with him, unlike Trump, W is likable.
s-l1000.jpg
If Trump turns out worse than W, we really are fucked. Three disastrous POTUS' in a row should just about finish the land of the free and home of the brave.
LOL

Somehow, much of America disagrees with on your number "3". Obama left office with a job approval rating at about 60%.

Meanwhile W is still hitting the sauce and passing out afterwards.

Same as when he was back in college.

Only now he is not dancing naked on top of a bar.

s-l1000.jpg
LOL

Somehow, much of America disagrees with on your number "3". Obama left office with a job approval rating at about 60%.

Meanwhile W is still hitting the sauce and passing out afterwards.

Same as when he was back in college.

Only now he is not dancing naked on top of a bar.

Pro-war draftdodging should be a capital crime because unprivileged people died taking their place.

Because he is a warmongering lying statist progressive elitist asshole.

So you ignore the reality of what happened. Classic case of a person who HAS lost touch with the real world.
These events occurred. You can't ignore them. You may think you can but every day in some way not Bush but the events touched you.
And my point is that the USA could have gone really into the depths of despair during GWB's presidency. But we didn't. Thanks to GWB.

which is where we were heading when his 2nd term expired ... thanks second term.
Unfortunately, Big Ears continued the slide into serfdom.

Forum List

Back