To all you haters of Israel here, you know who you are....

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah all you who call them an apartheid state and find moral equivalency between the inhuman murders committed by Hamas and civilians killed in war, here above is an example of the type of persons Hamas executed and tortured.
The Conflict between Israel and Hamas, is really the battle between civilization and the the ones who hate life, hate love and humanity itself.

^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah all you who call them an apartheid state and find moral equivalency between the inhuman murders committed by Hamas and civilians killed in war, here above is an example of the type of persons Hamas executed and tortured.
The Conflict between Israel and Hamas, is really the battle between civilization and the the ones who hate life, hate love and humanity itself.
Hamas was able to attack Israel Oct.7, because Israel was soft to the "Palestinians"

Of course you are absolutely right . There is no moral equivalency .
The now Pariah state of Israel is an abomination .
And it has forced Palestine to something approaching the same label .
But your sentimental and attempted virtue signalling is comical and totally counter productive .

The Conflict between Israel and Hamas, is really the battle between
civilization and the the ones who hate life, hate love and humanity itself.

49527.jpg

Everytime I read one of Yarddog's posts on Israel I can't help but thinking there's a place in this world for animal cruelty.

Everytime I read one of Yarddog's posts on Israel I can't help but thinking there's a place in this world for animal cruelty.
But is that thought fair on animals ?
Isn't it that some humans have become mental deviants or Mutants and they are now our problem ?

Hey, that (Luiza's) "logic": she "forced" me to rape her..
Let's see if we can help you with your lack of General Comprehension skill .
That lovely Luiza actually wrote ,
" --- it has forced Palestine to something like ---- "

Your arrogant self does not feature .No individual is referenced .
So , off you go and ponder differences between collective and individual consequences , obligations and responsibilities .

Then come back in a few years and we can see what you have learned

Of course you are absolutely right . There is no moral equivalency .
The now Pariah state of Israel is an abomination .
And it has forced Palestine to something approaching the same label .
But your sentimental and attempted virtue signalling is comical and totally counter productive .
/---/ Israel are the only country to give the Palestinians jobs. Why will no other muslim country take them in?
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — Ibrahim Slaieh can point to three great moments of joy in his life in the Gaza Strip: his graduation from university, his wedding, and the day last year when he got a six-month permit to work inside Israel.

The permit — a little piece of paper, wrapped in protective plastic — allows the 44-year-old to work at a grocery store in southern Israel, making 10 times what he could in Gaza. It means a better education for his six children, bigger family meals and treats like pastries, fruit yogurt and chocolate milk.

^^^^^^^^^^
Some peacenicks in southern Israel must be rethinking, post the October 7.

/---/ Israel are the only country to give the Palestinians jobs. Why will no other muslim country take them in?
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — Ibrahim Slaieh can point to three great moments of joy in his life in the Gaza Strip: his graduation from university, his wedding, and the day last year when he got a six-month permit to work inside Israel.

The permit — a little piece of paper, wrapped in protective plastic — allows the 44-year-old to work at a grocery store in southern Israel, making 10 times what he could in Gaza. It means a better education for his six children, bigger family meals and treats like pastries, fruit yogurt and chocolate milk.

She, "luiza", knows that.

^^^^^^^^^^
Seems like the newest word being used is ‘haters.’ Israel haters, trump haters, America haters. I recently saw a post by someone here saying it is perfectly acceptable for Palestinian children to be killed because they would grow up to be terrorists had they been allowed to live. That is real hate. I can’t think of anything more hateful than that.

Forum List

Back