To Fight The Enemy.....

I note that you've avoided commenting on whether it was a poor idea or not.

Trump’s keeping it.
What does that tell you?

I note that you've avoided commenting on whether it was a poor idea or not..

You going out in daylight; poor idea.
Iran deal? I honestly could not tell you. This is why having experts advise the President is a good idea. Kushner and Ivana? Now those are poor ideas.

Well....Obama and Kerry certainly aren't experts.

But I am.

The sanctions were bringing Iran to its knees....but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to injure America and Israel and make certain that the worst players got nuclear weapons.

The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow) | Brookings Institution

What have we prove?

a. That Barack Obama is an anti-American, crypto-Islamist snake.

b. That you are a fool who marches lock-step in whatever way your masters tell you to.

didn’t read, don’t care. Obama had credentialed advisors; Trump has relatives…

"didn’t read, don’t care."

Exactly.

Did I mention what anti-intellectuals Liberals are?

I mean....before you proved it.

Trump’s keeping it.
What does that tell you?

Iran deal? I honestly could not tell you. This is why having experts advise the President is a good idea. Kushner and Ivana? Now those are poor ideas.

But I am.

The sanctions were bringing Iran to its knees....but that wasn't the plan. The plan was to injure America and Israel and make certain that the worst players got nuclear weapons.

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow) | Brookings Institution

What have we prove?

b. That you are a fool who marches lock-step in whatever way your masters tell you to.

Exactly.

Choosing not to read your tripe is a sign of intelligence.
Your worthless commentary and walls of pablum men zilch.

But I am.

What have we prove?

Exactly.

OMG!!!

How many times am I going to find yet another moron who obviously rushes to my threads, enraged at the truth, and suddenly realizing that they have no way to argue, refute, debate what I've written......

...and posts some permutation of 'I didn't read it.'

Clearly....they did read....and inadvertently, verify that I am 100% correct.

Priceless.

But I am.

What have we prove?

Exactly.

I am gettin' such a kick out of this post.

It may be the funniest of the day!

This:
"Choosing not to read your tripe is a sign of intelligence."

If you didn't read it....how do you know????

Coulter, on that Liberal characteristic of worship of their candidates:

'The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.”

Liberals worship
so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J. Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”?

Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon.'

Queen Ann certainly knows how to skewer you folks, huh?

Forum List

Back