To people concerned about gay marriage, let us talk about REAL issues - TOILET PAPER

Which is the correct way to place a roll of toilet paper in public restrooms?

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Every time you see a gay thread up, let's bump this thread for a more serious discussion about the toilet paper debate, because our asses are at steak:

Toilet-Paper-Great-Debate-990x1024.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJejUzCkk68]Toothpaste Tube Style Tissue Roll Paper Box Holder Dispenser - dinodirect - YouTube[/ame]

End of debate.

Good Plan, Great Topic !!
But it moves to Humor..

flacaltenn

PS.. I vote over.. You mark up the walls less with your jewelry..
:clap2:
I voted over also, how come it's only one vote? I think you voted the wrong way

Over. You creepy fucks who voted under need to rack off. Its over. If its not over, I'll change it.

PS.. I vote over.. You mark up the walls less with your jewelry..
:clap2:
I voted over also, how come it's only one vote? I think you voted the wrong way

By George -- you're right.. I got so excited over the topic --- I forgot to cast a vote !!

Somewhere, years ago, I heard that this is one of the top sources of tension in a marraige.
Must have been back in the Ozzie and Harriet days...

It depends...

When I had small children and curious cats, it was under. Why? Because their natural instinct is to spin or paw the roll towards themselves, if it's under they can't spin all the paper off.

Now that I have neither small children or curious cats, I don't care. Over, under, I close my eyes when I put the roll on just to get a surprise...

Kidding aside...there are now only two manufacturers in America that produces all brands of toilet paper.
I am talking the actual mill that makes it.
One is near bankruptcy.
Before long we will be depending on China for even our toilet paper!

Last edited:
Kidding aside...there are now only two manufacturers in America that produces all brands of toilet paper.
I am talking the actual mill that makes it.
One is near bankruptcy.
Before long we will be depending on China for even our toilet paper!

That, or if the dollar tanks first, we'll all have plenty of excess paper to use instead.

I voted "over" because that's the way the cat like it.

Makes it easier for him to sit up on his haunches and unroll the whole damn double roll onto the floor.

I think he does it to make it easier for us to access it.

What a guy, huh?

Forum List

Back