To remove Biden, it's either 25th Amendment or a brokered convention.

She could decline being candidate but given how much she wants it, I assume that is very unlikely.
The party isn't obligated to have her has their nominee just because she would be the incumbent. The only reason Biden would have to voluntarily step aside is because the delegates are tied to him, they arent tied to Harris in any way that Im aware of.

It wouldnt matter if Biden had a trillion dollars. This race isnt about who got the most campaign contributions. No amount of attack ads are going to sway voters.
You don't seem to understand the metrics of predicting election outcomes....

Come back to this battle of wits AFTER you are armed.

The party isn't obligated to have her has their nominee just because she would be the incumbent. The only reason Biden would have to voluntarily step aside is because the delegates are tied to him, they arent tied to Harris in any way that Im aware of.
Again the topic is specifically about what options the Democrats have to remove Biden as the candidate. Are you aware of another option for the Democrats to remove Biden other than the two I posed?

Again the topic is specifically about what options the Democrats have to remove Biden as the candidate. Are you aware of another option for the Democrats to remove Biden other than the two I posed?
The point I’m making is that just because Harris is the incumbent doesn’t make her the nominee per your scenario. Biden could be ousted via the 25th Amendment making Harris the President until January when whoever the DNC chose as their candidate is sworn in after winning the election in November.

Forum List

Back