To Ron DeSantis, what's more dangerous, 'woke ideology' or white supremacy?

You are a liar

No one here has defended white supremacism.

Stating the FACT which , the FBi has not challenged or disproven , that it is not a thtreat is not defending it you illiterate moron.

Congradulations you have taken another massive step into stupidity and dishonesty
The Director of the FBI has stated that it is the number 1 threat.

You are a liar

We all know what it means.
Really?
I don't and I haven't seen or heard anyone give the definition of woke.
So far, I have heard of "woke" policies, "woke" words, "woke cars, "woke" parks, "woke" businesses, "woke" restaurants, 'woke" parents, etc.
The common denominator is it always is anything, teabaggers, don't like.

Yes and no where in any of your posts do you have desantis saying that racism does not ecist, My statement that he did not say that is factually correct
DeSantis is blocking aspects of racism taught or not being repeated, like slavery.
Trump has nothing whatsoever to do with this you dumb fuck
Trump has something to do with EVERYTHING his cult thinks or says, dumbfuck.
They are so afraid of him, like DeSantis is.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
You are a liar

No one here has defended white supremacism.

Stating the FACT which , the FBi has not challenged or disproven , that it is not a thtreat is not defending it you illiterate moron.

Congradulations you have taken another massive step into stupidity and dishonesty
Another illiterate. The fbi doesn’t prove or try to prove anything. It investigates and provides evidence. So you really don’t know wtf you’re talking about. It’s the DOJ that has prosecuted many more crimes of deomestic terrorism by “your” white clan. .
Which is irrelevant as the FBI is no longer a valid authority in such matters
Hilarious. Of course they are bubba.

It does not''
Reality proves you wrong and a racist sack of garbage
White supremacists continue to pose the greatest threat of committing "lethal violence against civilians" in the United States, the FBI said in its annual risk assessment, warning that such extremists hope to precipitate a "race war" with acts of domestic terrorism.

According to the bureau, radicals "driven by a belief in the superiority of the white race continue to pose the primary threat among [domestic violent extremists] of committing lethal violence against civilians, based on their ideology and attack history."

Another illiterate. The fbi doesn’t prove or try to prove anything. It investigates and provides evidence. So you really don’t know wtf you’re talking about. It’s the DOJ that has prosecuted many more crimes of deomestic terrorism by “your” white clan. .

Hilarious. Of course they are bubba.
No they are not moron.

For one thing they have failed to provide the evidence you babble about

White supremacists continue to pose the greatest threat of committing "lethal violence against civilians" in the United States, the FBI said in its annual risk assessment, warning that such extremists hope to precipitate a "race war" with acts of domestic terrorism.

According to the bureau, radicals "driven by a belief in the superiority of the white race continue to pose the primary threat among [domestic violent extremists] of committing lethal violence against civilians, based on their ideology and attack history."

The bureau stated opinion and they have a massive track record of being wrong

LIKE YOU

Really?
I don't and I haven't seen or heard anyone give the definition of woke.
So far, I have heard of "woke" policies, "woke" words, "woke cars, "woke" parks, "woke" businesses, "woke" restaurants, 'woke" parents, etc.
The common denominator is it always is anything, teabaggers, don't like.

DeSantis is blocking aspects of racism taught or not being repeated, like slavery.

Trump has something to do with EVERYTHING his cult thinks or says, dumbfuck.
They are so afraid of him, like DeSantis is.
You do and you havee on thids very thread LIAR

He is blocvking no such thing liar

Trump has nothing to do with this you fool

Tennessee's history with white supremacy isn't just history. It's recent past​

Throughout 1996, 160 Black churches in America were burned down due to arson. Tennessee had victims of this hatred.
On Jan. 8, 1996, the Inner City Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, was hit with 18 Molotov cocktails. "Die (racial slur) Die!” and “White Is Right” were painted on the backdoor of the church. Over 20 years later no one has been charged with burning the church to the ground.

Salem Missionary Baptist Church, a church northeast of Memphis was also victim to a mysterious fire. Then president Bill Clinton and wife Hillary went to the church to help repair the damages.

white is not right. we got to live with blacks/

I’m going to have to go with woke culture is more dangerous since white supremacy doesn’t exist.

You do and you havee on thids very thread LIAR
I just told you..........I don't know what woke means.
Why don't you refresh, everyone's memory?
He is blocvking no such thing liar

DeSantis defends blocking African American studies ...​

1690108728990.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › show › desantis-def...

Jan 23, 2023 — Ron DeSantis defended his administration's decision to block a course on African American studies from the state's public schools.

New Florida standards teach that Black people benefited ...​

1690108850433.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › new-flo...

3 days ago — Florida's public schools will now teach students that some Black people benefited from slavery because it taught them useful skills, ...

The changes to Florida’s teaching standards come as DeSantis and other state leaders have put an intense focus on what students are learning about race in the classroom.

The state tweaked its history curriculum to match the so-called Stop WOKE law that takes aim at lessons over issues like “white privilege” by creating new protections for students and workers, including that a person should not be instructed to “feel guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress” due to their race, color, sex or national origin.
Trump has nothing to do with this you fool

Trump's claims in helping DeSantis's 2018 win raises ...​

WUFT
https://www.wuft.org › ... › Florida Votes

Nov 16, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump's claims he used the FBI to help Gov. Ron DeSantis win the gubernatorial race in 2018.

white supremacy doesnt exist?....dam you are as clueless as clayton jones....he says Woke culture doesnt exist.....you 2 guys had better get out more....
What exactly is woke culture?

Tennessee's history with white supremacy isn't just history. It's recent past​

Throughout 1996, 160 Black churches in America were burned down due to arson. Tennessee had victims of this hatred.
On Jan. 8, 1996, the Inner City Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, was hit with 18 Molotov cocktails. "Die (racial slur) Die!” and “White Is Right” were painted on the backdoor of the church. Over 20 years later no one has been charged with burning the church to the ground.

Salem Missionary Baptist Church, a church northeast of Memphis was also victim to a mysterious fire. Then president Bill Clinton and wife Hillary went to the church to help repair the damages.

white is not right. we got to live with blacks/

Woke ideology is white liberal supremacy.

49uims.jpg

Forum List

Back