To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered

• denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
      ""this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"
cisgender - Google Search

OK....so how many daughters do I have?

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

I wasn't asking you that question.

I only have one daughter.

Are you opposed to gay marriage?

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

Hmmmm. I am surprised by that answer.

OK captain angry and you hide your obvious anger with sarcasm. IDGAF what people do in their private lives but only an idiot would disagree that bio boys have a distinct athletic advantage over bio girls 99% of the time.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective
adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered

• denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
      ""this newfound attention to the plight of black trans folks by primarily cisgender allies is timely and necessary"

LOL. Haven't you learned by now that I won't be baited? Your daughters (like my sister and niece) are free to live how they choose.

Nope. Not opposed to anything gay trans other than sporting events where I believe bio girls should only compete vs bio girls. Good luck sir.

Confounding is gonna cry.

Then explain to me in your own words what cisgender is.

Someone who's gender identity aligns with his or her biological sex.

So basically 99% of the people. No need to ID them. I misread your first post. But you are defensive because of your daughter. So I am not going to debate you on trans girls playing vs bio girls. You’re too emotional. Making you illogical.

You are trying to find a way out of this discussion because you have no way to emerge from it looking intelligent.

I can assure you, I am not angry nor emotional.

I disagree. Do you believe opinions can be wrong?

Yes.

Want an example?

If it is my opinion that the earth is flat. Is my opinion wrong?

I can disprove that opinion with factual data so it is no longer an opinion it’s just your ignorance . If your opinion is that the Earth is ugly then it’s an opinion.

Why are you gaslighting? Get on your broomstick and fly away.

OK captain angry and you hide your obvious anger with sarcasm. IDGAF what people do in their private lives but only an idiot would disagree that bio boys have a distinct athletic advantage over bio girls 99% of the time.

They do. That is still not a reason to push them away from YOUTH sports. That is my opinion.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister

I hold some ideas that places me on the "fringes" all of which seem perfectly reasonable to me. There's only two genders, race and sex matters, "diversity" is not a strength. Stuff like that. Seems to me that the left pretty much has the final say on what ideas are acceptable and what is fringe and the establishment GOP just went along with it because they're scared wimps who don't really care about what's best for the nation and only care about money. The left is having trouble accepting that half of the nation is fed up with them making the rules and redefining words. Well, tough. They're just gonna have to get used to

In my view the fringes are populated by people that are intolerant of the idea of constructive dialogue with the other side with the goal of reaching mutually beneficial outcomes. You have some strong opinions, but I wouldn't call your mindset fringe. You seem to be willing to look for compromises in areas where that is possible.

They do. That is still not a reason to push them away from YOUTH sports. That is my opinion.

Define “youth”. Once they exit elementary school there should be division because by that time boys hit puberty and grow and get stronger. Sometimes you just need to use logic and the naked eye test.

That was a learning moment, or it should have been. We need more of those.

Define “youth”. Once they exit elementary school there should be division because by that time boys hit puberty and grow and get stronger. Sometimes you just need to use logic and the naked eye test.

It is a complicated issue. I'd say that prep sports would survive the occasional transgendered female playing on girl's teams.

Each league needs to come to their own policy. Yours has obviously determined to allow it.

That was a learning moment, or it should have been. We need more of those.

Hmmmm.

It is a complicated issue. I'd say that prep sports would survive the occasional transgendered female playing on girl's teams.

It's kinda weird when "girls" that were born male are cheered for competitively stomping the shit out of people that were born female. It's clearly unfair sometimes if you pay attention.

It's kinda weird when "girls" that were born male are cheered for competitively stomping the shit out of people that were born female. It's clearly unfair sometimes if you pay attention.

I believe that the occurrence is rare. It may be one negative aspect of allowing transgendered females to play girls sports. But the question is...do the positives outweigh the negatives? Many leagues have decided that they do.

He doesn't know what cisgender means.

I know what it means. Made up term.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

I am against the way it was shoved down our throats. To the Left compromise is capitulation, it is complete surrender. I was/am all for giving ALL of the same "rights" as hetero folks, everything. The compromise was or should have been to call it Civil Union, give them ALL the rights...but they compromise on what they call it. They couldn't do it.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

edited-meister
The radical left wants to take care of the nation, get education to people, and have all Americans covered under medical care.

The radical right wants to **** people.

They are not the same.

I know what it means. Made up term.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

I am against the way it was shoved down our throats. To the Left compromise is capitulation, it is complete surrender. I was/am all for giving ALL of the same "rights" as hetero folks, everything. The compromise was or should have been to call it Civil Union, give them ALL the rights...but they compromise on what they call it. They couldn't do it.

It was shoved down your throat? It took two hundred years for fucks sake.

It is the word "marriage" that you object to? Really?

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

IDGAF. If you’re stupid enough to get married go
Ahead. Marry your cat for all I care but I ll die on the hill that bio boys past elementary school should not compete athletically vs bio girls.

edited-meister
The radical left wants to take care of the nation, get education to people, and have all Americans covered under medical care.

They are not the same.

You’re the most radical poster on these boards.

You are correct.

"
cis·gen·der
/sisˈjendər/
adjective

There will be no deflection here, none.
The point of this thread is "compromise" is it not?

I asked then and I'll ask now, WHAT should have been THE most important thing for the Homosexual Community? The "Rights" should have been paramount. They could not compromise, they had to have total victory and screw everyone else. That is the way the Left behaves today. Compromise would been the logical thing but it had to be capitulation. They weren't willing to give on ANYTHING.

edited-meister

They are not the same.

You’re the most radical poster on these boards.

Hey!!. I thought I was the epitome?!?!

Forum List

Back