To the fringe left and right - stop pretending to care about America

Time to grow up lil guy.

If they're not going to kill each other they should find a way to cooperate on some things.

Before I spend any time on this, would you consider me to be on the fringe left?

Consider? You are the epitome of the fringe left

OK. I'm sure that you can support that claim.

It’s an opinion. Not really a claim.

Science doesn't allow for self determination. You aren't up to this kid.

This disagreement isn't worth political deadlock.

I beg to differ sir, if one side or the other is allowed to twist the meanings of words to suit their agenda there can ONLY be political deadlock.

When someone tells you that they identify as a gender that isn't congruent with their biological sex, what is your response?
That the person is totally insane and needs to be put away before he/she/it/oranyothergender hurts someone, most likely themselves.

Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
In a national study, 40% of transgender adults reported having made a suicide attempt. 92% of these individuals reported having attempted suicide before the age of 25.

One needs only to look at who is attacking the OP to understand how incorrect he is with his "both sides" bullshit.

Clearly this thread didn't turn out as intended.

You are one of the angriest lefties on this forum. "We're not as angry and uncooperative as they are." isn't exactly a bar I'm comfortable with staying at.
I can think of at least four posters who are far angrier than Lesh. Although for this argument, no, she's not getting the spirit of the thing either.

Lesh is as bad as they come, he/she (like many on both sides) simply cannot believe that any other position than his/hers being the "correct" position on things.

One needs only to look at who is attacking the OP to understand how incorrect he is with his "both sides" bullshit.

Clearly this thread didn't turn out as intended.

You are one of the angriest lefties on this forum. "We're not as angry and uncooperative as they are." isn't exactly a bar I'm comfortable with staying at.
I can think of at least four posters who are far angrier than Lesh. Although for this argument, no, she's not getting the spirit of the thing either.

Lesh is a she?

I beg to differ sir, if one side or the other is allowed to twist the meanings of words to suit their agenda there can ONLY be political deadlock.

When someone tells you that they identify as a gender that isn't congruent with their biological sex, what is your response?
That the person is totally insane and needs to be put away before he/she/it/oranyothergender hurts someone, most likely themselves.

LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
In a national study, 40% of transgender adults reported having made a suicide attempt. 92% of these individuals reported having attempted suicide before the age of 25.

You agree with that Ambivalent1 ?

Good.

Your sometimes apparent disgust for the right here can make it hard to see how reasonable you can be.

I admit to mocking several USMB members regularly. They have earned it. I don't have disdain for those who are
reasonable.

You should do a social experiment and be super patient and reasonable with the ones you think have earned your disdain. Be unrelenting. I bet some of them would come around and be more reasonable than you think.

Did that. The fruit died on the vine.

Trying again is more worthy than giving up.

I have not given up. I just don't waste the time online. It is an in-person endeavor.
I heard a great discussion on gun control between a student of mine and a professor the other day. Both stayed calm. Both made their reasonable points. I was impressed. I commented on it to the professor the next day, how great they both did. And he said, "Yes, but I am the one who is right."
LOL

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

No matter what anyone wants, it’s the asshole senators and congress people that are responsible for taking for themselves first, and relating the lies that they work for citizens. My specific part in politics, is to vote. I’ll partake in the mindless dribble on some of these forms also. Other than that, I seem to work almost 24/7, to provide for my family and future. Nobody ever gave me anything for free, and I never saw an option otherwise. I wouldn’t demonstrate, disrespect, or ridicule anyone, for any amount of money or false promises. Any dupes stupid enough to do so, should wake up and smell what’s being shoveled. If anyone else thinks they can control things more than me, let’s hear about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(smile) My posts tell you the answer that question.

Before the Radical Marxists took over the government 8 years ago, the science about people with XX and XY chromosomes were pretty well defined. But with this push by the leftist to use identity politics to destroy the western way of life, we keep seeing totally insane people come forward saying that they are normal, and the left champions this. Sorry , but if you are XX you will always be XX even if you go full on with a package change. The DNA just doesnt change..And you should be put in an asylum, which Jimmy Carters bill started closing down.

You don't. All you care about is attacking each other and getting a leg up in the never ending partisan fight. If you cared about the health of this nation you'd be open minded to the possibility of cooperation and improvement. You'd want to find ways to deescalate hostilities. You wouldn't be terrified of being cooperative with anything because the other side might get a tally on their wall.

You all should just get it over with and kill each other. Find some big field and do it Gettysburg style. Make sure all of you die, and then the rest of us can move forward into the future.

No matter what anyone wants, it’s the asshole senators and congress people that are responsible for taking for themselves first, and relating the lies that they work for citizens. My specific part in politics, is to vote. I’ll partake in the mindless dribble on some of these forms also. Other than that, I seem to work almost 24/7, to provide for my family and future. Nobody ever gave me anything for free, and I never saw an option otherwise. I wouldn’t demonstrate, disrespect, or ridicule anyone, for any amount of money or false promises. Any dupes stupid enough to do so, should wake up and smell what’s being shoveled. If anyone else thinks they can control things more than me, let’s hear about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is going to be a congressional crisis soon, and if the states dont use their Constitution Convention to stop this reckless(Feckless) government soon cities are going to start getting razed like what is happening in Europe. The left wants this, the right doesnt, but in the end it is going to get bloody.

Again. You have three biological daughters right? I am trying to gauge where you’re coming from here.

Come on, man.....argue the point.

Again. You have three biological daughters right? I am trying to gauge where you’re coming from here.

Whoa! You're clever.

Whoa! You're clever.

Yeah that explains it. When it comes to love we are often illogical. As a parent I get it. I still think your argument is weak but at least I understand where it is coming from and where your anger comes from as well. Tough situation. I wish you the best, sir.

Whoa! You're clever.

Yeah that explains it. When it comes to love we are often illogical. As a parent I get it. I still think your argument is weak but at least I understand where it is coming from and where your anger comes from as well. Tough situation. I wish you the best, sir.

What are you talking about?

Is it possible that you don't know what cisgender means? I believe it is.

Whoa! You're clever.

He doesn't know what cisgender means.

Whoa! You're clever.

Discussion over. This is personal to you. As a parent I get your anger and frustration. My condolences sir. Good luck.

Come on, man.....argue the point.

Why argue? It is what it is. I love my nieces partner, she truly loving and attentive. Everyone gets to make their own choices and live their own lives.

Whoa! You're clever.

He doesn't know what cisgender means.

I know what it means. Made up term.

Forum List

Back