🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To the latest person demanding we disarm

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
You don't like the 2nd Amendment? Change it. get the votes in Congress to create an amendment repelling the 2nd Amendment then get a majority in 37 States to approve your amendment. Failing that you got nothing.

Who is this shadowy person? And have you disarmed or is your use of the word "damand" a tad bit dramatic?

no links but 'california' just passed a law allowing the disarming of a family member over fears that he is dangerous . 'seattle' is on the way to taxing guns and ammo for the damage that they cause , in their opinion . ----- mrobama is said to have a bevy of laws , executive orders ready early this new year . They never stop !!

Curious, will liberals get illegal aliens to come collect guns? Police won't want to do it, it would be illegal to have the military do it. I can't seem limp wristed liberals with soy lattes coming to do it. So who will libtards use?

and they won't. they need to be fought over every gun, bullet and piece of equipment. those who say they just want common sense gun control are either fools or liars. the democrats want to ban all guns in private hands and each step is not the last step, but simply the next one down that path.

New York now wants to limit ammo sales to 2 x the guns capacity per 90 days....

They are attacking through judges, and through taxes and ammunition.....we need to get motivated and push back.

Obama gave them control of health care, and now they believe Hilary will get the guns.....

If she gets in she will pack the Supreme Court and the rest of the federal bench with anti gun extremists.......they will uphold what the state level democrats do as constitutional...and that is their battle plan...enact taxes, bans and ammo limits at the stAte level....and make them law with judges...

It's too late. Libs control the schools who condition kids to think guns are something that gets you arrested or suspended by even mentioning, not that they are constitutional rights. I wish we could constitutional prevent people from fleeing from liberal states. They made their bed, they should have to lay in them. These morons flee liberalism, only to vote for more liberals.

Curious, will liberals get illegal aliens to come collect guns? Police won't want to do it, it would be illegal to have the military do it. I can't seem limp wristed liberals with soy lattes coming to do it. So who will libtards use?
my thoughts are that police will disarm people if it ever gets that serious . Sure , they have families , mouths to feed , houses and cars to pay for . Lots of new police are combat vets so they are brave and experienced and they are the Authority . That's quite different than the police that I knew as I was growing up . Those guys I knew in the 60s and 70s were just doing a job , raising families and they knew and were respectful of the Constitution and peoples Rights . ---------------- Just a comment , hope that I am wrong Steve !!

Last edited:
just send out the SWAT in an 'mrap' , disarm the target and repeat . Won't need many examples in my opinion .

Forum List

Back