To those that say nobody cared about Woman’s sports before the trans issue

You insult even more women. Any question that if you are, or are not a tranny is now confirmed.
You'd better feel again Uncle Pervy 'cause yer cold as ice. You don't see the suits they wear playing volleyball? They ain't wearing much. Which is okay for me but you prudes better get a towel for when yer eyes bleed.

You'd better feel again Uncle Pervy 'cause yer cold as ice. You don't see the suits they wear playing volleyball? They ain't wearing much. Which is okay for me but you prudes better get a towel for when yer eyes bleed.

Nice try tranny boy.

Now all you can envision is yerself as a tranny, nice going, if that is what you want.

Was it me or you that insulted the world class athletes on this team by saying they were just getting support because of T and A?

No tranny boy, that was you. Jealous because they look better as women than your fakery?

The answer is Yes.

Women's golf is worth watching.
I can buy that. Customers husband took his daughter with once, gave her a driver so she had something to do while he warmed up for his round. Came back to crowd watching her. They wanted to know who was her coach so they could sign their kids up with em. It was the first time she had touched a club and was driving like a pro. Turns out she has perfect hand eye coordination. Think shes on the Jr circuit

Last edited:

The university of Nebraska just sold out a College Football Stadium to watch collegiate Woman’s Volleyball.

Sure, nobody cared.

This does nothing to prove that people as a whole, or nationally if you will, care about women's sports.

What it does do is one of two things... maybe both...

It tells us that women's collegiate volleyball is popular in Nebraska... NEBRASKA... or it tells us there is not a lot of things to do in Nebraska... or both things could be true.

Personally, I am indifferent...

Nebraska...

Forum List

Back