To those that say nobody cared about Woman’s sports before the trans issue

I do watch women's bikini contests.
1682871360369.jpeg

This does nothing to prove that people as a whole, or nationally if you will, care about women's sports.

What it does do is one of two things... maybe both...

It tells us that women's collegiate volleyball is popular in Nebraska... NEBRASKA... or it tells us there is not a lot of things to do in Nebraska... or both things could be true.

Personally, I am indifferent...

Nebraska...

Also exceedingly popular in Wisconsin, Texas, California, Penn State, and many other places that sell out College Vollyball matches.

Put on a good show and fill the place up.

Yeah, tell me that at the next gymnast even where little girls wear revealing outfits....It wasn't my idea I tells yeah.

Did you just admit you think little girls wear those outfits to tittlalate you?

Seek professional help.

I can buy that. Customers husband took his daughter with once, gave her a driver so she had something to do while he warmed up for his round. Came back to crowd watching her. They wanted to know who was her coach so they could sign their kids up with em. It was the first time she had touched a club and was driving like a pro. Turns out she has perfect hand eye coordination. Think shes on the Jr circuit
Many young women are excellent golfers.

No one who remembers the Women's FIFA World Cup in 1999 could possibly say that women's sports don't matter. The US women were *wildly* popular, and on the cover of every newspaper for months.

Was it me or you that insulted the world class athletes on this team by saying they were just getting support because of T and A?

No tranny boy, that was you. Jealous because they look better as women than your fakery?

The answer is Yes.
Collegiate volleyball is not "world class" volleyball.

Please show us the many threads you created about women's sports prior to your transphobic hallucinations.

Please show us the many threads you created about women's sports prior to your transphobic hallucinations.

Show the threads I started about any sports. Oops.

I have followed collegiate volleyball for 20 plus years. I attend many many matches each year.

Not world class? Why? Not enough dykes on the team?

Show the threads I started about any sports. Oops.

I have followed collegiate volleyball for 20 plus years. I attend many many matches each year.
More proof that you've only begun caring when there was some silly political angle the GOP is road testing for the 2024 campaign. It's an obvious ploy on their part.

Simply not world class. But please tell us more about dykes....you seem to have a curiosity.

Aren't those the things that hold back water? You know, over there in that European country... the Netherregions or somethin'...

Aren't those the things that hold back water? You know, over there in that European country... the Netherregions or somethin'...

Its just disappointing that every conversation with a conservative ends up with some sort of comment like that. I do wonder if they think they are being funny or if they simply have gotten to the point in life where they don't even realize such language is not acceptable.

Its just disappointing that every conversation with a conservative ends up with some sort of comment like that. I do wonder if they think they are being funny or if they simply have gotten to the point in life where they don't even realize such language is not acceptable.

I hear you... Imagine having a conservative leaning and seeing the shit we see here (and in some cases IRL) and not personally holding the same beliefs, yet having the masses believe all conservatives feel the same way.

More proof that you've only begun caring when there was some silly political angle the GOP is road testing for the 2024 campaign. It's an obvious ploy on their part.

Oh, you missed the part about attending games for the past TWENTY YEARS. Got it.

Wouldn’t happen if you acted more like a human being and less like a dyke.

Forum List

Back