🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To those whining about the US abstention in the UN

Actually why should Israel need anyones permission to build homes on land that a squatter has moved in on? The land they are building on is PART of Israel that they allow some of Palestine's citizens to also live in, It is part of Israel, Why should Israel give any Muslim country a part of their land from which they shoot rockets into Israel? It is PURE bullshit, and just more liberal lying talking points that start shit lies like the ones posted here. The country of Israel RECLAIMED INDEPENDENCE IN it's OWN HOMELAND in 1948 they had occupied at least part of the homeland for 3700 years before that as sometimes as slaves sometimes as part of another society and sometime as one of their own tribes. There is NO real state of Palestine, it is and always has been a Country that derived fro the ancient Aegean - Philistines They tried to remove all ties to Israel from the people and killed and exiled most of the tribesmen of Israel from their lands. In the 19th century more than 10,000 Jews lived in the COUNTRY of Palestine In the 1880s when Jews began to return to Israel, there were less than half a million arabs living in the area, and they did not even try to claim there was an Arab state of Palestine until 1919. Before that it was a NON denominational COUNTRY. So you liberal and bullshit come lately Palestine Historians need to go back to your liar board and figure out how to rewrite history, Since Israel won a war that gave them control of what you say they cant build homes and settlements in.
Judea and Samaria 2000 years ago, Looks like Israeli territory to me.

It us hard to tell what aill happen. We've never had a 70 year old president with a 12 year old temperament before. Scared yet?

image.jpeg
It us hard to tell what aill happen. We've never had a 70 year old president with a 12 year old temperament before. Scared yet?

We are just getting rid of a president with the mind and temperament of a schoolboy and now we will have a president who has had some notable experience and success in the world,so things are looking up for the US and the rest of the world that has suffered damage from Ob ama.

This is like saying you don't drive because someone had an accident before so why try.

No, is it like saying every time you go for a drive someone runs into you.

Yes, it's like saying there is a 100% fail rate so why try.

I suppose the Palestinians could build settlements there too and live in peace...

I'm not sure why you'd suppose that but that's for you to deal with. :dunno:

Deflecting, because admitting Palestinians don't live peaceably along side Israelis would void your argument.

That's what I'm saying. Because there hasnt been peace on either side then why try for peace at all. It makes sense if you're a defeatist

No doubt he sold an ally out. But that's just who the man is. That being said, i would like to see our nation drastically scale back its presence in the Middle East. No more meddling and war. The Israelis and Palestinians will have to work out their differences. I no longer want my country in the middle of their conflict.

The only problem with that is the Russians will fill the vacuum and we lose any influence in the region.
We still need a presence in the Middle East we just need to be smarter about it.

No, is it like saying every time you go for a drive someone runs into you.

I suppose the Palestinians could build settlements there too and live in peace...

Deflecting, because admitting Palestinians don't live peaceably along side Israelis would void your argument.

That's what I'm saying. Because there hasnt been peace on either side then why try for peace at all. It makes sense if you're a defeatist

Sure there have been times of peace, short lived ones.

So undercutting an ally and the next president is going to prevent conflict?

On what planet does creating more chaos and less trust create less conflict???

The OP deflects to Trump, why? Because its Democratic party leaders in Obama's own party who are hopping mad about him stabbing Israel in the back. Deflect, deny, lie that's what the left does.

The OP deflects to Trump, why? Because its Democratic party leaders in Obama's own party who are hopping mad about him stabbing Israel in the back. Deflect, deny, lie that's what the left does.

Israel claims to have evidence Obama orchestrated the resolution and will turn it over once Trump is president.

No doubt he sold an ally out. But that's just who the man is. That being said, i would like to see our nation drastically scale back its presence in the Middle East. No more meddling and war. The Israelis and Palestinians will have to work out their differences. I no longer want my country in the middle of their conflict.

The only problem with that is the Russians will fill the vacuum and we lose any influence in the region.
We still need a presence in the Middle East we just need to be smarter about it.

Yeah, and Twitter Diplomacy will sure do that!

Yeah, and Twitter Diplomacy will sure do that!

Probably better than screwing an ally. Hussein really screwed the pooch. But i think Trump will repair the damage.

Sure there have been times of peace, short lived ones.

..but you said...

Nevermind

On the way out the door Obama just demonstrated how he loves helping our nation's enemies - Al Qaeda, ISIS, The Muslim Brotherhood, Iran, Mexican Drug Cartels, Illegals, etc... - but has a habit of shitting on our friends, like France, Israel, etc...even Americans.

Forum List

Back