🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To those whining about the US abstention in the UN

I suppose the Palestinians could build settlements there too and live in peace...

I'm not sure why you'd suppose that but that's for you to deal with. :dunno:

Deflecting, because admitting Palestinians don't live peaceably along side Israelis would void your argument.

That's what I'm saying. Because there hasnt been peace on either side then why try for peace at all. It makes sense if you're a defeatist

Sure there have been times of peace, short lived ones.

..but you said...

Nevermind

Please don't argue with Cultists. You could end up with a bubble neck also....

The OP deflects to Trump, why? Because its Democratic party leaders in Obama's own party who are hopping mad about him stabbing Israel in the back. Deflect, deny, lie that's what the left does.

Israel claims to have evidence Obama orchestrated the resolution and will turn it over once Trump is president.

The Israeli ambassador to the US was on Fox News this evening, he ripped Obama a new one and claims Obama will get his when they release their evidence to the Trump administration.

I'm not sure why you'd suppose that but that's for you to deal with. :dunno:

Deflecting, because admitting Palestinians don't live peaceably along side Israelis would void your argument.

That's what I'm saying. Because there hasnt been peace on either side then why try for peace at all. It makes sense if you're a defeatist

Sure there have been times of peace, short lived ones.

..but you said...

Nevermind

Please don't argue with Cultists. You could end up with a bubble neck also....

He said they don't live peacefully then, next post said they have but but but it was only a short time. I think "short time" equates to "never happened"

I just wonder what liberal shit think of when they see countries like Germany that took in so many Muslims that they have been grouping in sections of the countries and taking over the local governments and imposing their will over all of the German Born citizens complaints. I guess it is okay to see a school system have Muslim prayer, yet deny Christian prayer, I guess it is okay to let Muslims have a special area to be hidden when they discuss and practice their religion, yet not Jews, Christians, Buddhist, or Hindu >>>>>>>. You are courting your exterminators, and helping them to destroy you. I have many friends that are of the Muslim faith, I have some really good friends that are from Palestine. They are here because they would not accept the violence they were being forced into by the Arab nations, and would not murder Israelites. They are afraid of many of the mosques that have been built in the Memphis area, and some of the people that they know are not even hiding the fact that their goal is to take over sections of this country and convert them to Sharia law by becoming a majority in the areas and getting control of the schools, and the government. That puts them in charge of legislation and the budgets of the areas they control. You gays, You druggies, you liberal "Do what I wants" Just visit Saudi Arabia and try that shit while you are there. If you get back you WILL have a different prospective. WE need to get with the REAL Muslims that are here and group up with them to STOP the radicals from making them and the rest of us prisoners in our own country.

Forum List

Back