To USMB Women: Should your boss decide they type of contraception you should use?

R

rdean

What do women think about that? Mostly, I've heard from the men, not too much from women.

And for women who feel men should be making their choices, what quality is it that men have that they should be given this authority?

What do women think about that? Mostly, I've heard from the men, not too much from women.

And for women who feel men should be making their choices, what quality is it that men have that they should be given this authority?

If they don't want their boss to choose, then get another job or pay for it yourself. Court ruled deani, you cannot infringe on my religious rights. Ain't America great! Now go and leave me alone.

What birth control women use was not the issue settled in the SCOTUS, as Joe Wilson would say "YOU LIE!!"

Your post assumes men own all businesses.

Why should the boss have to pay for healthcare period? Sheesh.

The boss already pays for your house your gas your food etc?

Do you know how to get the boss to pay for all your stuff? Be the boss.

OUCH!

AND DOWN GOES DEAN, DOWN GOES DEAN! 'Well I tell you, Howard, I don't think he's gettin up after that haymaker!":Boom2:

I'm unaware of any company deciding what form of birth control women can use.
I saw Nancy Pelosi babbling about something along this line recently.
Women can use whatever method or brand they want.

And in the case of Sandra Fluke as many times as her body needs. :D

Wrong, you pay for the bosses house, fuel and food with your labor and you get a share of the proceeds. You make it sound like anything they give you for the privilege of working and putting money in their pocket is almost charity on their part. Having a job is a contract and people who work for a living should be suspicious of any attempt on management to go back on their end of the deal or assert undue influence over their lives.

Last edited:

DROP the phony baloney pretense. WOMEN can buy whatever they like. YOU assholes are demanding that someone else pick up the tab against thei will of the EMPLOYER.:eusa_hand:

JACKASS.

Best birth control idea ever, put Pelosi's picture on the condoms package. Problem solved! For women put a picture of Reid on their birth control, and seal the deal when they open it have Reid's whiny voice come on. Crying about republicans.

DROP the phony baloney pretense. WOMEN can buy whatever they like. YOU assholes are demanding that someone else pick up the tab against thei will of the EMPLOYER.:eusa_hand:

JACKASS.

This is not about money, it's about employers making religious decisions for employees. It's like being docked for that beer you bought over the weekend because your boss cannot bear that any money that came from him would buy alcohol.

I'm guessing this is about Hobby Lobby.
They cover 16 of 20 types of BC...
The 4 they do not they consider abortion pills to be taken after sex.

And Pelosi knew she was lying when she went before the press with her remarks.
The press knew she was lying and didn't say boo!

Proof right there that the media is biased.

JACKASS.

This is not about money, it's about employers making religious decisions for employees. It's like being docked for that beer you bought over the weekend because your boss cannot bear that any money that came from him would buy alcohol.

You an idiot, the for abortion pills can still be bought by the employee.

I have always paid for my own birth control. That was a personal matter that did not concern my boss one way or the other.

JACKASS.

Sure they can but every time they pay out of pocket they are thinking "my boss thinks I am a terrible sinner for this". No one deserves that kind of moral pressure or personal intrusion in life from their employer. Their concern for your personal habits should end at the front door.

I'm glad that my parent's boss didn't offer free birth control. I probably wouldn't be here.

Sure they can but every time they pay out of pocket they are thinking "my boss thinks I am a terrible sinner for this". No one deserves that kind of moral pressure or personal intrusion in life from their employer. Their concern for your personal habits should end at the front door.

As an employee they should stop trying to mind read the employer and assume that the employer thinks they are a terrible sinner. There is no moral pressure except in the deluded mind of the employer ascribing opinions to the employer that they may not even have. Employers do not spend time thinking about what the employees do on their own time. Of course there is no intrusion into one's personal life at all. It's imaginary.

Forum List

Back