To what extent does the ordinary Arab world support ISIS?

The ordinary Arab probably doesn't support ISIS very much but they also don't do very much to oppose them either and that's the problem.

The ordinary Arab probably doesn't support ISIS very much but they also don't do very much to oppose them either and that's the problem.

The ordinary Arab has more to fear from ISIS than we do

The ordinary Arab has more to fear from ISIS than we do
They always will until they confront them. Challenging them and fighting them will be dangerous and deadly but the Arab world will always live in fear until they do.

Obviously, the percentage of those supporting ISIS is far too high to warrant accepting refugees especially from the most effected states as Europe is finding out.

Most rats are harmless, but I wouldn't want them in my house either.

Trump is right.

Stated like the imbecile that you are.....Europe did NOT do any vetting of refugees....the U.S. will....

If the US follows Trump's banning of ANY Muslims, expect Arabs and other Muslims to back ISIS much more than they are currently.
Democrats are no different from European leftists.

Hillary will do no vetting either.

If we did more surveys and polls then everyone in the world would know just how much of a "small" minority these lunatics are.

Until you can prove that aren't literally hundreds of MILLIONS of radical Muslims your point will always be moot on this issue.

I can't say they support it....
But it doesn't seem as if they have a problem with it.....

Any brainwashing is hard to shake off, and mouselims are the most brainwashed people on the planet.

I would suspect that Sunni's love ISIS while Shia hate them.

So while Sunni's are praying to Allah for them and Shia are praying to Allah against them, the Israelis are tying to keep America out of the fight so the Sunni's and Shia can keep on fighting amongst themselves.

This has happened before in history as well, such as when the Catholic and Protestant kings and queens launched attacks against each other.

So no big deal.

How many Mid-East armies do you see engaged in fighting ISIS?

Hmmmm, ket's see....Iraqi and Syrian armies??? (and Iranian Shi'as who hate the Sunni ISIS.)

All of which are fighting within their own borders. Others have not supported their efforts with significant forces. Consequently, the question becomes. Why aren't they.
Who in the fokk wants to die for a mouselim ?!

Forum List

Back