Today is a good day because...

The 'constitutional' (aka; nuclear) option has been on the table and has been threatened since 1806.

Nobody has used it.

Except the House in 1841.

Oops, so much for your bitter 'tard conspiracy theory.

Back in the real world, when a few scumbags insisted on sabotaging the government, the House shut them down, back in 1841. Up until now, nobody in the Senate had acted that badly. They did now, so in fine loyal American tradition, those scumbags were also shut down.

You acted badly on an unprecedented scale, so you got slapped down for it. Never before in American history had a president's nomiinees regularly been blocked solely because of who the president was. Prior to Obama, there had always been an actual reason. Y'all set a new standard for bad behavior, and now you're crying that you got called on it, not to mention lying your asses off by claiming the Dems did the same thing. If you want more slapdowns, just keep it up.

But, if you want to climb out of that hole, try acting like grownups. The Republicans should walk over to President Obama and give him a list of judicial picks that they think both sides will like. You know, like the Republicans did with Justice Ginsburg. They picked her, Clinton said okay.

If you're interested in good government, that should be your first choice. But if you're just out to sabotage the works totally, I can see why you'd reject the idea and just demand to block all picks. What's it going to be?

(By the way, nice internet tough guy routine. Did it make you feel all manly?)

Last edited:
But according to Democrat sheep base, today is GREAT day...they don't care being lied too as long as they can take as some WIN

this countrty is hopeless I'm afraid, and these Politicians knows it..So they are going to give themselves all the power they can over us...and their base will cheer it

If its that hopeless feel free to remove yourself from it.
Your videos only prove GTs point..dont worry i know full well you would support this is thisbwas the gop and talk radio told you to support it.

If GT's point was the Dems are the biggest hypocrites on the planet then you're right.

Plasma is only a troll, nothing more...he knows I would support if it was the gop, you see how he post nothing but crystal ball crap
I've ignored him for months because of it

My point was theyre both hypocrites.

Which is effectively you sucking GOP ass, by pretending the Democrats were as bad as the Republicans. They weren't, not even close, and uttering the falsehood that they were as bad is effectively shilling for the GOP.

So, are you actually the GOP waterboy which you come across as, or are you an independent?

Which is effectively you sucking GOP ass, by pretending the Democrats were as bad as the Republicans. They weren't, not even close, and uttering the falsehood that they were as bad is effectively shilling for the GOP.

So, are you actually the GOP waterboy which you come across as, or are you an independent?

I'm an independent which is often (around here) meant democrat.

I don't shill for the GOP. The Dems filibustered Bush nominations pretty badly, too.

It will be a better day when the Republicans finally live by the same laws the rest of us do.

ACA is a law. Its done.

Its time the Republicans stop pretending they can and will repeal or defund. They're lying and they know it.

Its time to work together to iron out the problems and make it work the way it is intended to work - to the advantage of all Americans.

Now that obamacare has had an opportunity to do a little slash and burn, it's the democrats that want to repeal it.

Likely the whole reason for Reid doing this is to deflect away from the disastrous obamacare plan.

Which means that hypocrisy accusations are off the table.

:lol: drinking this early? whats it like 1100 am there? :eusa_eh:

so tell me, how does obama and reid and biden et al not being hypocritical work out ?

It's a better day because one form of tyranny of the minority has been ended.

its a better day because you're a grasping gasping hyper partisan, moderate to you is an art form like Abstract in some french museum:rolleyes:

Ok people time to wake up again

They shoved OfailnoCare down your throats and you took the house from them

NOW it's time again..Do the right thing in the coming elections

I don't shill for the GOP. The Dems filibustered Bush nominations pretty badly, too.

The Dems filibustering of Bush's nominees is a candle to the GOP's sun vis a vis Obama's. We both know that, GT.

But, yes, I am also getting a kick out of everyone shrieking over the hypocrisy of the other side while ignoring everything their side said nearly ten years ago.

That said, something had to be done. I would have preferred bringing back the old school rules where you actually had to filibuster but it is what it is. Ho hum.

Your videos only prove GTs point..dont worry i know full well you would support this is thisbwas the gop and talk radio told you to support it.

If GT's point was the Dems are the biggest hypocrites on the planet then you're right.

Of course, you'd have to be following behind a party cupping your hands and carrying their jockstrap not to see that. Which you do, and whole heartedly!

Let's see: Republicans had the opportunity to invoke the nuclear option and backed off.
Democrats had the opportunity and took it.
Remind me which group are the hypocrites.

Of course, you'd have to be following behind a party cupping your hands and carrying their jockstrap not to see that. Which you do, and whole heartedly!

Let's see: Republicans had the opportunity to invoke the nuclear option and backed off.

Both. Republicans argued in favor of it.
Now they're arguing against it.

That is hypocritical. :cuckoo:

That each side has had to cry about the difficult threshold to push something through is laughable. Hell, if anything, the number needed to pass something needs to be higher than it already is.

The Dems filibustering of Bush's nominees is a candle to the GOP's sun vis a vis Obama's. We both know that, GT.

But, yes, I am also getting a kick out of everyone shrieking over the hypocrisy of the other side while ignoring everything their side said nearly ten years ago.

That said, something had to be done. I would have preferred bringing back the old school rules where you actually had to filibuster but it is what it is. Ho hum.

yeah, funny how all of a sudden (something had to done) when it was a Democrat President sitting in the office

man, kiss kiss grovel grovel typical Democrat voter
turned from lions with Bush to baaaing sheep under Obama

yeah, funny how all of a sudden (something had to done) when it was a Democrat President sitting in the office

And you tuned from a baaaaing sheep under Bush, to a wannabe lion under Obama. Cut the horseshit.

But according to Democrat sheep base, today is GREAT day...they don't care being lied too as long as they can take as some WIN

this countrty is hopeless I'm afraid, and these Politicians knows it..So they are going to give themselves all the power they can over us...and their base will cheer it

Ah more Kool aid from the excuse machine

Plasma is only a troll, nothing more...he knows I would support if it was the gop, you see how he post nothing but crystal ball crap
I've ignored him for months because of it

You are not a rubix cube. You are an empty cardboard box.

Both. Republicans argued in favor of it.
Now they're arguing against it.

That is hypocritical. :cuckoo:

Some Republicans argued in favor of it. Obviously many more argued against it. At the end of the day they didnt do it.
Remind me how many Democrats argued against it this time. Especially those who argued against it last time,declaring it was vital for democracy.
Yeah, Dems are hypocrites, Republicans aren't. We get it.

I feel sorry for you.

I hope that someday you find whatever it is that's missing in your life that made you become the person you are today. For real.

Forum List

Back