Today is a good day because...

Well......everyone knows that both parties are ABSOLUTELY 100% EQUAL in their use and abuse of the filibuster. There is no difference at all. The Dems used it in the same way when they were in the minority. The GOP just has more integrity. Yeah! That's it!

abuse of the filibuster? You truly are a moron. There is a reason our founding fathers installed that little procedure in our processes. It's all part of the checks and balances, to get a solution that is amenable to everyone. Those solutions are usually the best.

You think the founders installed the filibuster.....and I am the moron?

Go back and watch Schoolhouse Rock again, dummy.

The Dems filibustering of Bush's nominees is a candle to the GOP's sun vis a vis Obama's. We both know that, GT.

But, yes, I am also getting a kick out of everyone shrieking over the hypocrisy of the other side while ignoring everything their side said nearly ten years ago.

That said, something had to be done. I would have preferred bringing back the old school rules where you actually had to filibuster but it is what it is. Ho hum.

yeah, funny how all of a sudden (something had to done) when it was a Democrat President sitting in the office

man, kiss kiss grovel grovel typical Democrat voter
turned from lions with Bush to baaaing sheep under Obama

I feel sorry for you.

I hope that someday you find whatever it is that's missing in your life that made you become the person you are today. For real.

:lol: oh fk me thats classic, :lol: look who's giving out life advice...:lol: goddamn art keep coming back bro....you're a riot....:lol:

meanwhile, how are your anger sessions going? :afro:

yeah, funny how all of a sudden (something had to done) when it was a Democrat President sitting in the office

I feel sorry for you.

I hope that someday you find whatever it is that's missing in your life that made you become the person you are today. For real.

:lol: oh fk me thats classic, :lol: look who's giving out life advice...:lol: goddamn art keep coming back bro....you're a riot....:lol:

___________Trajan's skin_____________

Me​

Life is good!

Next time something relatively big happens I will come back to point and life at the crazies and to spit on pond scum like yourself. Then I will move on with my day. You, however, will continue to be stuck here and will have to look at yourself in the mirror every day.

It must really suck to be soulless.

Take care, bro.

Well......everyone knows that both parties are ABSOLUTELY 100% EQUAL in their use and abuse of the filibuster. There is no difference at all. The Dems used it in the same way when they were in the minority. The GOP just has more integrity. Yeah! That's it!

abuse of the filibuster? You truly are a moron. There is a reason our founding fathers installed that little procedure in our processes. It's all part of the checks and balances, to get a solution that is amenable to everyone. Those solutions are usually the best.

if you're so fucking smart, when did it begin? astound us. I already know the answer.

if you're so fucking smart, when did it begin? astound us. I already know the answer.

You might know the answer now.....after you checked Wikipedia. But you clearly had no idea when you first decided to call me a moron, moron.

You might know the answer now.....after you checked Wikipedia. But you clearly had no idea when you first decided to call me a moron, moron.

Just as I thought, you refuse to answer my question. Yes, our founding fathers, moron. Can you even name which individual? MORON!!!

It will be a better day when the Republicans finally live by the same laws the rest of us do.

ACA is a law. Its done.

Its time the Republicans stop pretending they can and will repeal or defund. They're lying and they know it.

Its time to work together to iron out the problems and make it work the way it is intended to work - to the advantage of all Americans.

Prohibition is a Law - it's done

Oh wait

Just as I thought, you refuse to answer my question. Yes, our founding fathers, moron. Can you even name which individual? MORON!!!

You get that shit from Beck University or from Rush Revere? Try harder.

I feel sorry for you.

___________Trajan's skin_____________

Me​

Life is good!

Next time something relatively big happens I will come back to point and life at the crazies and to spit on pond scum like yourself. Then I will move on with my day. You, however, will continue to be stuck here and will have to look at yourself in the mirror every day.

It must really suck to be soulless.

Take care, bro.

ahh U mad? here man....I'll give it up:smiliehug:I have a soft spot for the handicapped...

The Dems filibustering of Bush's nominees is a candle to the GOP's sun vis a vis Obama's. We both know that, GT.

But, yes, I am also getting a kick out of everyone shrieking over the hypocrisy of the other side while ignoring everything their side said nearly ten years ago.

That said, something had to be done. I would have preferred bringing back the old school rules where you actually had to filibuster but it is what it is. Ho hum.

I feel sorry for you.

well it won't sucking up to politicians and a party, just because they wail, something had to be done...waaa
but you got two atta boys for your nonsense

Last edited:
Today is a good day because....
I was not beaten senseless in the knockout game by some black thug!

Who knows about tomorrow though?

Forum List

Back